+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The KKK

The KKK

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/pol...113915898.html

"Trump's race united my people"

And some idiots on here are content with Trump becoming president. Absolutely sickening.

Re: The KKK

I don't think anyone is content, I think he was the best of an extremely grim pair.

This "parade" should be easily quashed.

Rong Fred , shud be in the Pointy Hat forum

There are morally corrupt people that would have gained with a clinton win.

Only the media reports on the KKK and the other working class, right wing scumbags.

It doesn't report on Saudi Arabia funding 20% of Clintons HUGE campaign.

Chopping the heads off gay people.

And Liberals are protesting about Trumps win. Gay people are now "terrified". The people that backed Clinton have done more damage to the world than the KKK ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I don't think anyone is content, I think he was the best of an extremely grim pair.
    ^^^This^^^
    As Gary Neville once said, it's like choosing which mate to run off with your missus!

It'll probably be a member of the KKK who assassinates Trump

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    There are morally corrupt people that would have gained with a clinton win.

Only the media reports on the KKK and the other working class, right wing scumbags.

It doesn't report on Saudi Arabia funding 20% of Clintons HUGE campaign.

Chopping the heads off gay people.

And Liberals are protesting about Trumps win. Gay people are now "terrified". The people that backed Clinton have done more damage to the world than the KKK ever will.

Modern day electioneering truly is a race to the bottom isn't it when the justification for voting for the sexist, tax dodging, bigoted, egotistical, huckster is that he wasn't as bad as the other one and it might just be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post

And some idiots on here are content with Trump becoming president. Absolutely sickening.
    Do you think that John Pilger is an idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Modern day electioneering truly is a race to the bottom isn't it when the justification for voting for the sexist, tax dodging, bigoted, egotistical, huckster is that he wasn't as bad as the other one and it might just be right.
    Its what happens when the masses are motivated , especially those who don't usually vote and are not interested in core politics or politicians , until it effects them . Then they vote in a vitriolic/emotional way .

The Brexit and Trump results in my view are just that type of vote , people have been moved to vote in a radical way and give the establishment a kick up the bum , and those bullish type salesman politicians come to the fore , they are listened too by the masses as they make more noise in a radical way, the poor voter thinks he/ she has a voice all of a sudden , in realty they are being used , politics that just demonstrates protests is easy , delivering unpopular decision in power and defending it is the real skill .

I would say the drivers behind the recent voting behaviors are:

Recession impact
    Terrorism, in ones backyard
    Muslim phobia
    Immigration / migration
    A feeling that ones country is longer yours or one to control due to globalism

History has many examples of the above motivating the masses to take action or follow a different political path .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think the penny has finally dropped with some people. That your vote is completely anonymous. They always knew it but only now are they voting with resentment and anger.

If you vote for something that is morally questionable who cares?. You don't have to tell anyone.

You can vote as selfishly as you want.

If your life isn't going well, why would you vote for it to continue in the same trend?.

The medias constant coverage of the financial crash and huge levels of migration has led to it. Normal people have had enough of being the lowest in society.

People claim ordinary brits are work shy and migrants are all hard working. Keep telling people that and they'll vote against you.

I said it in politics forum, I think this was vote by Americans to say "This is our America, not yours". It isn't a service station for migrants or rich people.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 11-11-16 at 12:55.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    It'll probably be a member of the KKK who assassinates Trump
    I wouldn't be surprised if he's killed before he's signed in

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Would that mean 'President Pence' (who?)?

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Don't know and I'm not googling it in case I get a knock from the feds

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    A time of change then...........to coin a phrase.

I don't know if the poster is joking or not but the phrase "never a truer word is said in jest" comes to mind. There is such anger over the pond that sadly I wouldn't be surprised if an assassination attempt did occur at some point particularly as gun ownership seems to be practically universal over there.

The perpetrator could come from either side or no side, as Trump is in a no-win situation I believe. If he doesn't attempt to carry out some of his more extreme ideas (the wall in Mexico, banning all Muslims from entering the USA) he will be condemned by those who voted for him and if he does, then he will be under fire from his opponents. The reason no-one has taken a pop at him thus far is probably because very few people expected him to win the election.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    A situation of its own making. Clinton was a rubbish candidate, wikileaks confirms as such, sponsoredby 9 out 10 of the leading arms manufacturers, Saudi and Qatar Govts making big donations to her foundation, her then signing off of arms deals to those countries worth millions and millions of dollars. Those countries then backing ISIS. Factories closed down and moved to Mexico, Chinese cheap imports.

If it wasnt Trump it would have been someone else with the same message. The people of America were given a choice - and they made one.

Ironically Trump is going to spend and spend big - which is exactly what Labour proposed to do if they won power. So economically if you are Labour supporter you have the economic plan as Trump appears to have.

Watch this over a cup of tea - Pilger is not an idiot by the way. Some very insightful opinion and comment

I think this geezer is pretty bang on the money in general.
    Hillary bankrolled by 9/10 of the worlds top arms dealers yet the faux pas outrage of Trump on FB regarding the nuclear threat , regarding being a prat etc. the bloke (Thump) maybe all of these things and T.B.F just looking at Thumper, i cannot take him seriously as being the commander in chief, I do however feel far safer from the Nuclear perspective with him having one of the keys as opposed the Hillary. She was a wrong un and more worryingly, a controlled wrong un. if an american voter i would have abstained as a protest vote, two shockingly poor candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I think the penny has finally dropped with some people. That your vote is completely anonymous. They always knew it but only now are they voting with resentment and anger.

If you vote for something that is morally questionable who cares?. You don't have to tell anyone.

You can vote as selfishly as you want.

If your life isn't going well, why would you vote for it to continue in the same trend?.

The medias constant coverage of the financial crash and huge levels of migration has led to it. Normal people have had enough of being the lowest in society.

People claim ordinary brits are work shy and migrants are all hard working. Keep telling people that and they'll vote against you.

I said it in politics forum, I think this was vote by Americans to say "This is our America, not yours". It isn't a service station for migrants or rich people.
    The previous election result suggests that a lot of posters on this forum voted Tory and they love to play to the crowd on here pretending to care for others, it's all a part of being seen to be in the right crowd for them. No Tory election victory = no Brexit, it makes you think, the Brexit mob on here demonizing those who suggested that they did not want to be a part of the jet set and decided to protest against the establishment, I wonder how many of them voted Tory to maintain their two cars, foreign holidays and pensions and then, drop back into looking cool mode branding the word racist about like confetti. it's no wonder people do not disclose their vote and give pollsters any ole bullshit when asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post

Tomorrow's chip paper, though not sure if the sell enough copies for that.

And another thing. Your views are yours, and other people's views are theirs - unless you can tell me otherwise, I doubt you are better placed than anyone else to judge people's views and opinions that don't match yours...

There's a picture of Crooked Hillary being kissed by Robert Byrd, she also described him as her "friend and mentor".

Absolutely sickening? No, of course not. Only Trump can do deplorable things apparently. Liberal tears, I love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    There's a picture of Crooked Hillary being kissed by Robert Byrd, she also described him as her "friend and mentor".

Absolutely sickening? No, of course not. Only Trump can do deplorable things apparently. Liberal tears, I love them.
    Trump has his faults, but at least he's not involved in the same kind of stuff as the Clintons.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Trump has his faults, but at least he's not involved in the same kind of stuff as the Clintons.
    But its not being reported on the (C)linton (N)ews (N)etwork

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    But its not being reported on the (C)linton (N)ews (N)etwork
    There's a very good reason for that as the people would go nuts.

I will be more surprised if he lives.

Some people would have been content with clinton winning, can`t imagine her having anything to do with the KKK.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post

The perbanning all Muslims from entering the USA)
    he changed that slightly, has said that he will heavily screen them now, just to make sure they have no links to terrorist groups