+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nigel Farage

Nigel Farage

Swanning around America, brown nosing trump, making out he's some kind of leader (feck me! This all sounds very familiar too!)

But seriously, is there a more odious Kent we could be unfortunate enough to have representing Britain??

Re: Nigel Farage

Loved the pic of the two Kents in a gold plated lift - supposedly the two people standing up against the establishment!

They must be be pissing their ****ing pants

Blair with his nose up Bush's arse didn't really help the world become a better place . Clinton would have carried on the war mongering , perhaps Trump will prove sceptics wrong .

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    Blair with his nose up Bush's arse didn't really help the world become a better place . Clinton would have carried on the war mongering , perhaps Trump will prove sceptics wrong .
    You need someone who actually gives a shit about people

Trump has shown in his business dealings time after time he gives zero f*cks about other people

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Swanning around America, brown nosing trump, making out he's some kind of leader (feck me! This all sounds very familiar too!)

But seriously, is there a more odious Kent we could be unfortunate enough to have representing Britain??
    Blair.
    Abbot.
    Livinstone.
    Mcdonald(sp)
    Vaz.
    Adams.

I think the problem seems to be that you have to be a certain standard of c**t to get into any position of real power in politics

To be honest, I don't know who is on which side, it seems like we are looking at labels and identities that have no meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Blair.
    Abbot.
    Livinstone.
    Mcdonald(sp)
    Vaz.
    Adams.
    Is that the best you could come up with ? .....we've had alledged paedophiles in the cabinet before now and this is what your one eye came up with

Quote Originally Posted by I'll give you the Malky!! View Post
    Is that the best you could come up with ? .....we've had alledged paedophiles in the cabinet before now and this is what your one eye came up with
    It's how you control them, guess how we got into the EU in the first place.

Tony Blair flying the flag.

Leading the country three times. Thanks to being voted in to power THREE TIMES.

Our fellow countrymen in their wisdom, voting that man into power even after Iraq and Afghan.

Farage isn't odious. Nothing about him is odious. He is just not on the left so people try pathetically to claim he is far right. When he isn't.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 13-11-16 at 21:20.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post

Our fellow countrymen in their wisdom, voting that man into power even after Iraq and Afghan.
    Aye, it's not good stuff in hindsight, not good at all ...
    TBF, the first time he was voted in - and all associated with him - he seemed to embody zeitgeist, optimism and positive change.

A prime reason that he managed to get voted in a second time and even possibly a third was the memory (of those who had lived through it) of how repugnant and stale the the Tory Governments had become, and how universally detested they became.

Surely everything really is cyclical.
    But the spiral seems to be moving downwards

Farage! .. is a slimeball opportunist two faced, lying c**t.
    And those are his better points.
    But he's far from alone in that .. ;)

Farage isn't odious. Nothingabout him is odious. He is just not on the left so people try pathetically to claim he is far right. When he isn't.
    You're right...he's practically perfect in everyway - a modern day Mary Poppins

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    TBF, the first time he was voted in - and all associated with him - he seemed to embody zeitgeist, optimism and positive change.

A prime reason that he managed to get voted in a second time and even possibly a third was the memory (of those who had lived through it) of how repugnant and stale the the Tory Governments had become, and how universally detested they became.

Surely everything really is cyclical.
    But the spiral seems to be moving downwards

Farage! .. is a slimeball opportunist two faced, lying c**t.
    And those are his better points.
    But he's far from alone in that .. ;)
    That isn't how hindsight works. They voted him into power post Iraq and Afghan. It is what it is. However much they try to wash their hands of him as if he is the spawn of satan. They voted for him.

Please give me some examples of Farages lies. Instead of linking absolutely everything far right to his name. And everything vote Leave said.

To be fair, there wasn't much between Blair and the Tories, and with his shady past he was easy to control.

You're right...he's practically perfect in everyway - a modern day Mary Poppins
    We have different definitions of odious.

Doublebloodypost

Banned

Who are these alleged paedos?

Who knows. Leon Brittan sh1t himself when the dossier was passed to him and had it destroyed.

There are none so blind ...
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 13-11-16 at 22:34.

Farage isn't odious. Nothing about him is odious. He is just not on the left so people try pathetically to claim he is far right. When he isn't.
    Well said. If you want a definition of odious, try Diane Abbott, John McDonnell, Tim Farron, Nick Clegg and the leftie heartthrob Ken Loach. I thought the picture of Trump and Farage was hilarious - 2 blokes having a hell of a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    To be fair, there wasn't much between Blair and the Tories, and with his shady past he was easy to control.
    Perhaps so.
    But few people had spotted this in May 1997.

Should have been easier to spot as time went on, one would think.

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    Well said. If you want a definition of odious, try Diane Abbott, John McDonnell, Tim Farron, Nick Clegg and the leftie heartthrob Ken Loach. I thought the picture of Trump and Farage was hilarious - 2 blokes having a hell of a good time.

Nhur hur hur! like ..innit moosh! two blwokes avin a laff mun. Thass orl it is mun
    Its dickluss to think uttherwize mun innit ..nhur hur hur!
    We luv the rite wingaz down yer in swaaanseeea see.

We dun like the Soreshalists, they r orl ooordias mun .

Perhaps so.
    But few people had spotted this in May 1997.

Should have been easier to spot as time went on, one would think.
    People were also rather naive back then as they got all of their information from the same source.

I agree that Blair was/is an odious little shite, but at least he was voted into his position.

Farage seems to have appointed himself as our special representative, surely the first British politician to meet trump should be the PM or foreign secretary? I'm not wild about them either, but at least they are elected members of parliament.

I agree that Blair was/is an odious little shite, but at least he was voted into his position.

Farage seems to have appointed himself as our special representative, surely the first British politician to meet trump should be the PM or foreign secretary? I'm not wild about them either, but at least they are elected members of parliament.
    Farage already met Trump previously when our political class shunned him, and he also advised him on his election campaign. I think it is fair to say that Farage is a trusted mate of Trump.