+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nigel Farage

Blog Entries

Re: Nigel Farage

You are all playing in to their hands, these characters are there to divide us even more and they are doing a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Farage already met Trump previously when our political class shunned him, and he also advised him on his election campaign. I think it is fair to say that Farage is a trusted mate of Trump.
    It wouldnt be a leap of imagination to assume that 'Our Nige' assured Trump that he could say or suggest whatever he fancied in order to appeal to peoples darker instincts, get elected on that basis, and then , just change tune if things get tricky once past the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    You are all playing in to their hands, these characters are there to divide us even more and they are doing a great job.
    I'm very sure you are right!
    But personally I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do whilst the circus plays itself out, and we all sit here waiting for redemption / armageddon / poverty / nothing-much-ness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    It's pointless to speculate at this moment in time, we will all know soon enough. History is a great friend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    I'm very sure you are right!
    But personally I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do whilst the circus plays itself out, and we all sit here waiting for redemption / armageddon / poverty / nothing-much-ness.
    Yeah I know what you are saying, I think this will snowball whatever we do tbh.

It's pointless to speculate at this moment in time, we will all know soon enough. History is a great friend
    History is a great friend? to who?

Did you see the CNN camera man doing his fake rant?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by I'll give you the Malky!! View Post
    You're right...he's practically perfect in everyway - a modern day Mary Poppins
    there are bits inbetween being odious and being mary poppins. its not binary its a continuum

To you In the future you will have more information on hand when analysing his performance. Or you can look back in history, and study some of the charismatic characters of the past.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 14-11-16 at 14:26.

Thought Farage was against migration of Labour from abroad when one should firstly ensure the jobs are filled from within .

I love that photo of Trump and Farage because I knew how angry it would make the social media lefties. Farage was not visiting in an official capacity and should not get any form of official job, I love Nigel but that shouldn't be on the table. It's my understanding that Trump has been meeting with people who stuck by him and helped him win, Nigel Farage is one of those.

By the way, Farage is not the first British politician to meet Trump as the president elect he's the international politician to meet him. Quite a feat for someone who was ridiculed and mocked for most of his political career, his story is quite inspiring and impressive however much you hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post

Nhur hur hur! like ..innit moosh! two blwokes avin a laff mun. Thass orl it is mun
    Its dickluss to think uttherwize mun innit ..nhur hur hur!
    We luv the rite wingaz down yer in swaaanseeea see.

We dun like the Soreshalists, they r orl ooordias mun .

I live in London actually old bean - sorry to spoil your razor-like witty put down.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Trump is not a politician - might as well see how giving to an outsider goes - you may find he does things differently and a lot more effectively (maybe - hopefully....).

Farage - he allegedly helped the Trump campaign, so he is more than entitled to go to the 'after show' party.

If you remember when The Blair came to power in 1997 - we had Noel Gallagher and all the 'Cool Britannia' brigade swanning parading up Downing St - hope you moaned as much then as well ?
    Don't think they saw Blair before Bill Clinton did mind.

Trump is not a politician - might as well see how giving to an outsider goes - you may find he does things differently and a lot more effectively (maybe - hopefully....).

Farage - he allegedly helped the Trump campaign, so he is more than entitled to go to the 'after show' party.

If you remember when The Blair came to power in 1997 - we had Noel Gallagher and all the 'Cool Britannia' brigade swanning parading up Downing St - hope you moaned as much then as well ?
    I've got no problem with him going to a party, other than the fact I feel embarrassed for him.

What I do take issue with is him giving the appearance of being a self-appointed representative of Britain. A bit like the Lily Allen thing.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Don't think they saw Blair before Bill Clinton did mind.
    They were all behind Humphrey the Downing Street moggy. He didn't warm to our Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    I live in London actually old bean - sorry to spoil your razor-like witty put down.

I had to be in Swansea for a few hours again today.
    All jokes aside, I can understand why you choose to live as far away as feasible.
    We are what you are, wherever we go. A right-wing Jack is just as unpleasant company in London as it is hanging about the Quadrant.

Given who said it, this is one of the most unintentionally hilarious things I've ever read on here .

Given who said it, this is one of the most unintentionally hilarious things I've ever read on here .
    poor old Walter, he's all over the place

Not related to farage but I've lost countless brain cells listening to Anna Soubry on 5 Live.

"Who will do the work if we cut migration". "We need to defend the EU migrants and their rights. They're not being paid enough".

Haven't got a clue really have you.

It was an in-joke reply to Mrs R, my apologies if you were out of the loop

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Not related to farage but I've lost countless brain cells listening to Anna Soubry on 5 Live.

"Who will do the work if we cut migration". "We need to defend the EU migrants and their rights. They're not being paid enough".

Haven't got a clue really have you.
    Since when did controlled borders become an end to economic migration? Every country in the world has an economic based system in place.

It was an in-joke reply to Mrs R, my apologies if you were out of the loop
    Of course it was.

Of course it was.
    As a matter of interest, do you ever peruse news articles from the alternative media, or are you strictly a MSM kind of person?

As a matter of interest, do you ever peruse news articles from the alternative media, or are you strictly a MSM kind of person?
    Yes, I've read some fine articles on there which set out the arguments on either side of an issue and then do a good job of explaining why the writer is on the side of one of them - writing is writing whether it's mainstream or alternative media, you get good examples of it and you get bad, both have writers who go about their business in a balanced and even handed way, but there aren't many of them about because those qualities are seen as boring and uncool these days.

I've also seen good articles in the alternative media that argue totally for one side of an argument in an impressive and persuasive manner, but I've seen far more, often bigoted, crap around where writers of all shades of political opinion spew out poor quality stuff that skews the facts to suit the writer's agenda. That said, I suppose it might all be some "in joke" that I'm not party to.

Here is the picture of Hilary with very different faces - the one in blue she looks like she's had a breakdown and doesnt look at all well

Attachment 1052
    A CNN reporter claims she was all pissed up when she realised she was losing, and she physically attacked some of the people who were in charge of her campaigns. With regards to her concession speech, she turned to Podesta and said f*ck the people, you do it.

A CNN reporter claims she was all pissed up when she realised she was losing, and she physically attacked some of the people who were in charge of her campaigns. With regards to her concession speech, she turned to Podesta and said f*ck the people, you do it.
    MSM can't be trusted