+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Q & A with "OUR NEIL", tomorrow night . Anyone else NOT seen this advertised ?

Q & A with "OUR NEIL", tomorrow night . Anyone else NOT seen this advertised ?

down the ticket office this morning, (getting Villa tkts), and the lovely girls behind the counter asked if I wanted 2 tickets for a Q & A with "OUR NEIL".

I replied "yes please, how much".

She said "they are free"

"oh great" I replied.

"when is it" I asked

"TOMORROW"she answered.

Has anyone else heard about this, as it's the first time I've heard about it.

PS;--- some tickets left, I think

Re: Q & A with "OUR NEIL", tomorrow night . Anyone else NOT seen this advertised ?

Great advertising NOT

Re: Q & A with "OUR NEIL", tomorrow night . Anyone else NOT seen this advertised ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    down the ticket office this morning, (getting Villa tkts), and the lovely girls behind the counter asked if I wanted 2 tickets for a Q & A with "OUR NEIL".

She said "they are free"

"oh great" I replied.

"when is it" I asked

"TOMORROW"she answered.

Tony

I believe there was only an initial allocation to the Supporters Club , the Trust and some club sponsors. The Trust only had notice of this a couple of days ago.Don`t know how many to the others but the Trust were allocated 30 which we advertised to our members on our website etc. I presume that the Supporters Club advertised it similarly to its members.

This morning (when I was busy in meetings so only picked up the message about an hour ago) , I was offered a further 40 tickets for Trust members so it seems that not all the initial allocation to all groups was taken up due to the short notice.

Keith

Keith, pretty pi$$ poor if "OUR NEIL" walks in and there is only Dai Hunt in attendance

Or our lEaDEr and his acolytes

He best be wearing a poppy.

News to me but I can hazard a guess who will be there so assume there will be an excluSiVe uPdaTe

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

She said "they are free"

"oh great" I replied.

"when is it" I asked

"TOMORROW"she answered.

Only the chosen few Ton and you are obviously one of them

I heard via an e-mail from the trust and duly e-mailed the trust with a request to attend. Have since received e-mail that I can attend. Further to this. I was down the ticket office this PM and I heard a punter saying and two for tomorrow night. After doing my business I asked what were tickets for tomorrow all about? And the girl said they were for a Q&A with Neil Warnock tomorrow night. She had a wad that could choke a horse. So I guess even Dai Hunt will have some company.
    Spedger

Cardiff City FC First Team Manager, Neil Warnock, will host a Q&A event at Cardiff City Stadium on Thursday, 17th November 2016.

The question and answer session will take place in the RICOH Lounge at CCS. Doors open at 6:30pm, with the event commencing at 7pm.

Tickets are available free of charge to Cardiff City Season Ticket Holders, limited to two per person.

To reserve, call the Cardiff City Ticket Office on 0845 345 1400 or pop in at Cardiff City Stadium. All tickets must be collected no later than lunchtime on Thursday.

Meanwhile, Premier Club Members can attend the event by contacting the Commercial Department on 0845 345 1405 or email sales@cardiffcityfc.co.uk.

If you are unable to attend the Q&A with the City boss, send your questions in on Social Media using #AskWarnock2016

Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are limited in numbers. The Q&A will be available to view in the following days on Cardiff City Player HD

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/...r-3411419.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by *** G L O V E S *** View Post
    Cardiff City FC First Team Manager, Neil Warnock, will host a Q&A event at Cardiff City Stadium on Thursday, 17th November 2016.

The question and answer session will take place in the RICOH Lounge at CCS. Doors open at 6:30pm, with the event commencing at 7pm.

Tickets are available free of charge to Cardiff City Season Ticket Holders, limited to two per person.

To reserve, call the Cardiff City Ticket Office on 0845 345 1400 or pop in at Cardiff City Stadium. All tickets must be collected no later than lunchtime on Thursday.

Meanwhile, Premier Club Members can attend the event by contacting the Commercial Department on 0845 345 1405 or email sales@cardiffcityfc.co.uk.

If you are unable to attend the Q&A with the City boss, send your questions in on Social Media using #AskWarnock2016

Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are limited in numbers. The Q&A will be available to view in the following days on Cardiff City Player HD

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/...r-3411419.aspx

On Cardiff City's site, it states that was put on there 9hrs ago, well it wasn't there when I looked at 2pm.

Anyway ..

If anyone from 'here' attends and notes any particularly interesting snippets, it would be great to have a quick update.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post

Anyway ..
    If anyone from 'here' attends and notes any particularly interesting snippets, it would be great to have a quick update.
    Am I right in thinking there's a decent hospitality bar in the RICOH?