+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Absolute Scum.

Absolute Scum.

Absolutely gutted about this. My mates daughter is devastated! Cannot believe someone would do this. Scum! I'm searching gumtree and eBay every 5 minutes to see if it pops up on there. I've also shared it on Facebook, Twitter. Any other ideas on other things I could do to try and get this returned would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/lo...-ball-12179645

Re: Absolute Scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    Absolutely gutted about this. My mates daughter is devastated! Cannot believe someone would do this. Scum! I'm searching gumtree and eBay every 5 minutes to see if it pops up on there. I've also shared it on Facebook, Twitter. Any other ideas on other things I could do to try and get this returned would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/lo...-ball-12179645
    What about a just giving page? A couple of quid from everyone on here and we could raise enough money to replace it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    What about a just giving page? A couple of quid from everyone on here and we could raise enough money to replace it.
    Wont take away the scuminess of it, but I'd happily donate something

Shocking . Though , sadly, very little is surprising regards how low some people will stoop - quite casually - nowadays.

Someone will know.
    Word will eventually get out.

Difficult to imagine what passes through someone's head when they're doing something like that. Vile scum

Feel so much for the family, there are certainly some nasty people out there.

Happy to chip in a tenner if a donation page is set up.Beggars belief the level some want to descend to. Hope they catch the scumbag.

This is very sad and must be so upsetting for all involved. The people that charged 'hundreds of pounds' for the ball in the first place should replace it free of charge. This family has been robbed twice by the look of things.

Whoever did it has no moral compass.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Shocking . Though , sadly, very little is surprising regards how low some people will stoop - quite casually - nowadays.

Someone will know.
    Word will eventually get out.
    Hopefully some vigilante justice will be handed out to the scumbag.
    Leave it in the hands of the police and the courts and very little will be done to deter the offender in the future.