+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bulgaria follow Trump

Bulgaria follow Trump

It's been a bad second half of the year for the globalist's post Brexit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37972526

Re: Bulgaria follow Trump

Another good result for Putin eh? Well fancy that

Hang on, I'm getting a bit confused here - am I right in thinking that, for now at least, the BBC is not considered to be part of the lying, not to be trusted, liberal elite mainstream media?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Hang on, I'm getting a bit confused here - am I right in thinking that, for now at least, the BBC is not considered to be part of the lying, not to be trusted, liberal elite mainstream media?
    It's just a lot easier to quote the BBC when it comes to undisputed factual information, as that is what most people believe in. If you mention another source, the topic quickly turns into a validity argument that questions the information itself. It's similar to what you are doing now, except you are doing it in reverse
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 17-11-16 at 16:21.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Im confused and at your confusion Bob, BBC get called biased from left and right - which probably means they have it about correct.
    My confusion arises from the way the BBC is rubbished by some who then turn to it to base new messages on - I'm with you,, I don't think it's biased either way.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I always remember the massive row when that BBC journalist talked about the dodgy dossier or sexed up dossier etc - and Blair / Campbell etc went ballistic saying the BBC was lying etc re the whole WMD thing.

Funny with hindsight - it seems the bbc was correct all along
    If the BBC are that biased why do the Tories dislike them so much.

Sometimes we just need to be proud of what we have, and the BBC is a wonderful institution,who report fact not fiction,left or right .

What's that coming over the hill ...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7417276.html

Are you suggesting Uncle Bulgaria is still about and looking for friends and allies ?