Re: Pointless technology

Nuclear Weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Nuclear Weapons.
    No arguing with that.
    Literally.

Dual zone climate control in cars. So the passenger side can bask in 19 degree temperature, while my side is a more brisk 18 degrees. Aye ok

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Dual zone climate control in cars. So the passenger side can bask in 19 degree temperature, while my side is a more brisk 18 degrees. Aye ok
    Along the same lines... patio heaters. FFS if it's cold stick a jumper on or go inside.

Might as well burn fivers (not the new ones, they will melt all over your hands)

And don't get me started on sundials this time of year...

Quote Originally Posted by Ring_Peace View Post
    Along the same lines... patio heaters. FFS if it's cold stick a jumper on or go inside.

Might as well burn fivers (not the new ones, they will melt all over your hands)

Correct about sundials, they've buggered up my wrists over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ring_Peace View Post

I enjoy burning monetary notes in my country mansion gardens, whilst observing the look on my neighbours face from the window of his adjoining hovel.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    we had this discussion in the hire car in orlando recently, except this car had " quad zone C C "

my youngest had her's set to 16 in the rear behind me ( the driver ) , oldest and the wife, had it to 20, so the right hand side of the car was set to 20, then i had mine down to 12 or 14

i was worried that the left hand side of the car was warm and the right cold, a storm might form and we might have had thunder, thankfully it didnt happen