+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happened to the pencoed jack?

Re: What happened to the pencoed jack?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    We be fine.
    Was Bob surprised the game didn't go into overtime so there wasn't a tie?

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Have to strongly disagree here Mark. Tan has enough money, and took enough shit off everyone during the red shirt episode to have easily walked and put us into administration / liquidation. In far eastern culture it's almost unheard of for a man of his public standing to backtrack. The fact that he has done so on many things, and appointed a manager like Warnock after myriad mistakes says to me that he's not willing to fail here.
    Nice to see that you can see what Tan has done.If we stick by himand show bit of apprectation I feel that this club could push on and go a lot further but that would take everyone to forgive and forget.What more Tan can do than he is doing now is hard to answer.Wait till the transfer window opens and you will see where he stands and its not asset stripping as some people thought not long ago

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    You lot are the only mates i got.
    But we are good mates through thick and thin

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    But we are good mates through thick and thin
    sent from his eye phone using bow a talk

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    sent from his eye phone using bow a talk
    Thanx mateI have had only a few bows scince i got home,those eggers fcuk the buses up.

Quote Originally Posted by Banc Blue View Post
    You're OK you've carried on posting all along.
    You're right I think it's karma.

F*ck my eyes though, we've become a basket case. Primarily the result of Gonzo (Jenkins), Mr Creosote (Dineen), Edward (Morgan) and the others colluding.

It's not the sale that is galling, it's the way they did it. Hid from the trust and ignored reported Chinese interest. The Americans have a chance to build bridges, so watch this space...

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    You're right I think it's karma.

F*ck my eyes though, we've become a basket case. Primarily the result of Gonzo (Jenkins), Mr Creosote (Dineen), Edward (Morgan) and the others colluding.

It's not the sale that is galling, it's the way they did it. Hid from the trust and ignored reported Chinese interest. The Americans have a chance to build bridges, so watch this space...
    i reckon old pent up was about five minutes from posting on Saturday the Everton equalised, coupled with Sunderlands win he quietly put his laptop down ps bryndon has self imploded

i reckon old pent up was about five minutes from posting on Saturday the Everton equalised, coupled with Sunderlands win he quietly put his laptop down ps bryndon has self imploded
    Football, bloody hell!

It's nothing short of a disgrace IMO. It all makes sense now as to why Gonzo et al. didn't expand the stadium. The greedy c*nts

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    Football, bloody hell!

It's nothing short of a disgrace IMO. It all makes sense now as to why Gonzo et al. didn't expand the stadium. The greedy c*nts
    as said above you,ve posted right through the good times and bad, but you have to grant us a little chuckle after all the crap about selling our souls we've had to endure (even though it was true) and now karma bites some of your posters on the arse, go white sox go

as said above you,ve posted right through the good times and bad, but you have to grant us a little chuckle after all the crap about selling our souls we've had to endure (even though it was true) and now karma bites some of your posters on the arse, go white sox go
    FFS get it right it's:

"GO WHITESOX, GOOOOO. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO"

People like Maxim and Waynekerr are a disgrace to their club.

Being all balanced and friendly , who do they think they are 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    People like Maxim and Waynekerr are a disgrace to their club.

Being all balanced and friendly , who do they think they are ��
    http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co...ail/story.html

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    His CCMB profile brought a bit of lump to my throat tbh.

Attachment 1056
    Maybe give him Jursset's details?

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Maybe give him Jursset's details?

Ha..
    You Jack Bisto

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Ha..
    You Jack Bisto
    Dr Baker praised Swansea for our community spirit saying: "Trust and friendship is generated by repeated, meaningful social interactions."

We already knew that went on in the inbred households, thats why most of the daughters move out

I keep tabs on Gerwyn, aka Pencoed Jack, through some friends.
    He's still rumbling around the valleys on a Saturday afternoon, egg chasing (propping no less!),for Abercumbyure 3rds.
    He was never really a football fan, just one of the newbies who jumped on the bandwagon, who saw it as an opportunity to troll his more illustrious neighbours in the Capital City.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    I keep tabs on Gerwyn, aka Pencoed Jack, through some friends.
    He's still rumbling around the valleys on a Saturday afternoon, egg chasing (propping no less!),for Abercumbyure 3rds.
    He was never really a football fan, just one of the newbies who jumped on the bandwagon, who saw it as an opportunity to troll his more illustrious neighbours in the Capital City.
    Be nice if we can get him to pop back after there relegation to league 1 next season.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Be nice if we can get him to pop back after there relegation to league 1 next season.....
    Or even better, when they return to their rightful position in League2.... with the English Wigan.

I'll ask him :)