+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Casey Palmer

Casey Palmer

Thought the kid was different class today, especially in the first half.
    It makes a mockery out of academy football how Chelsea have so many kids out on loan.

I think there should be a rule that if they loan kids out they shouldn't be able to get any loan fee and it may stop them hoarding so much young talent just for monetary gain

Re: Casey Palmer

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Thought the kid was different class today, especially in the first half.
    It makes a mockery out of academy football how Chelsea have so many kids out on loan.

I think there should be a rule that if they loan kids out they shouldn't be able to get any loan fee and it may stop them hoarding so much young talent just for monetary gain
    Was he the one with the match stick legs?

No 45-brilliant in the first half-Gunnarson sorted him in the second half.Huge talent though.

He was fantastic, we couldn't deal with him first half.
    They also had the leggy number 8 as well who looked a handful.

Palmer looked like a huge star in the making today.Most talented player I've seen this season. Great on the ball and fantastic passing ability. Great credit to Gunnar that he managed to subdue him in the second half.

Its Kasey , other than that ,agree with everything in this thread . The guy was outstanding ,skipped round our players like they weren't there at times , just unplayable , the through ball for their first goal was pure class .