+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: HAPPY

HAPPY

Not left the CCS as happy as that for a long time.A real team effort,a Manager showing tactical ability,huge effort from every player and a crowd who got behind the team.Huddersfield were no mugs(well defensively they were)but our will power saw us through.
    Good day and hopefully the start of better days to come.

Re: HAPPY

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    Not left the CCS as happy as that for a long time.A real team effort,a Manager showing tactical ability,huge effort from every player and a crowd who got behind the team.Huddersfield were no mugs(well defensively they were)but our will power saw us through.
    Good day and hopefully the start of better days to come.
    Hate to harsh your buzz but have you seen the possession and attendance stats?!?!

Banned

Nice to get 3 points but let's not paper over the cracks. i.e agricultural football.

Yes Colonel-thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    Yes Colonel-thanks.
    Good. Doesn't matter, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Nice to get 3 points but let's not paper over the cracks. i.e agricultural football.
    Cliches in vogue clearly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    No.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Don't suppose it does for people like you and Casual

Don't suppose it does for people like you and Casual

Only what Warnock has inherited from Slade and Trollope. He's had to try and get results to move us away from the relegation zone. Results are the most important thing at the moment, but you appear to disagree. No surprise there.

Entertaining game, some good goals, great effort from the players, decent atmosphere and three lovely points. Tidy darts mun.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Only what Warnock has inherited from Slade and Trollope. He's had to try and get results to move us away from the relegation zone. Results are the most important thing at the moment, but you appear to disagree. No surprise there.
    Jesus wept, how long are you going to keep blaming previous managers? Colins record so far, W3 L2 D1
    The 3 we won
    Bristol City- we were lucky
    Forest- we were lucky against 10 men
    Huddersfield- we were battered for long periods.

The game we drew
    Sheffield- we were battered for long periods 29% possession.

But let's paper over the cracks and blame Slade for leaving the club in such a mess.
    Last edited by Tandy; 19-11-16 at 22:03.

Jesus wept, how long are you going to keep blaming previous managers? Colins record so far, W3 L2 D1
    The 3 we won

The game we drew

But let's paper over the cracks and blame Slade for leaving the club in such a mess.
    What a load of shit. Wrong on so many accounts. But lucky against Forest tops it.

The 3 we won

The game we drew

What a crock of shit,it is great to see a team with a bit of commitment,and 3 points.Not often under your dad.

Tandy , awesome take a bow chum

The 3 we won

The game we drew

"Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose".

I think Lyndon B. Johnson said that.

Loved it Today had a great seat in 115...
    ..Certainly got good value for money enjoyed the game and laughed at the Dull Kent with his shirt off in the away end.

Let's be fair to Slade, OGS left the club in a right mess and slade was asked to do a job of cutting the wage bill, clearing out the shite that OGS had brought in and keep us up in a shoestring.
    He delivered.

Problem was, it was boring as feck and eventually I believe he lost the dressing room.

Under Slade we were going nowhere and he had to go imho.

Warnock seems to be getting more out of the players than Slade could, he's added some decent players, he's got them working their butts off and the football is now entertaining.

I feel more optimistic than I have for a long time and I just hope he gets the player changes he wants in January and then has a crack at a full season next year.

There's no pleasing some people..I really enjoyed today even though we hung on for the last half hour.. But we dug in and they didn't have any clear cut chances. 3 points well deseved. Can't remember a slade or Trollope game I enjoyed as much as this or Bristol so well done that man Neil Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Let's be fair to Slade, OGS left the club in a right mess and slade was asked to do a job of cutting the wage bill, clearing out the shite that OGS had brought in and keep us up in a shoestring.
    He delivered.

Problem was, it was boring as feck and eventually I believe he lost the dressing room.

Under Slade we were going nowhere and he had to go imho.

Warnock seems to be getting more out of the players than Slade could, he's added some decent players, he's got them working their butts off and the football is now entertaining.

I feel more optimistic than I have for a long time and I just hope he gets the player changes he wants in January and then has a crack at a full season next year.
    That God awful period before Trollope was brought in as coach aside, there was very little ill feeling towards Russell Slade. I think most fans thought he did a commendable job under pretty trying circumstances but we clearly needed to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    There's no pleasing some people..I really enjoyed today even though we hung on for the last half hour.. But we dug in and they didn't have any clear cut chances. 3 points well deseved. Can't remember a slade or Trollope game I enjoyed as much as this or Bristol so well done that man Neil Warnock
    To give credit to Slade.....I loved Wolves away last season...but entertaining games were few and far between.