Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
No, I am telling you that he is not a poor manager as you claim he is. Just stick to watching the football scores come in with Jeff Stelling sweetheart, the game is a little bit more complex that you think it is. If you can't appreciate the differences in the way Wales tackled each game of the Euros, then just stick to going to games for a get together with some mates and a few beers.

Warren Feeney is a poor manager. Warren Feeney wouldn't have got Wales to the Euros, let alone the semis. Are you really saying Coleman is a poor manager? Are you really using arbitrary terms just for effect?
Are you pissed? Some people need more than a handful of games to convince them of something. You it seems don't.

I get that you feel like you are the boards Alex Ferguson as you noticed Coleman got it tactically correct against Belgium, Russia and Slovakia, but there is a bit more to it for some. Other remember Georgia, Portugal, England, N. Ireland, Sweden which were all tactically poor to not great.

Overall Coleman and Wales did very well at the Euros (Even a tactical novice like me can see that). However that doesn't turn him into the next Alex Ferguson (that role is saved for yourself).

As for going to the games, watching and having a few beers, urmmmm isn't that what most football fans do? Or are you busy sending your tactical notes down to the touchline.

I can imagine the tactics now. Right lads, todays tactics are to win.