Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
I agree with that, except this time the Madame is offering a EU referendum, and Breitbart are also hiring French reporting staff as they prepare for a Paris launch.

I'm waiting for the fat lady
To be honest I am guessing, based on very little. Who wouldn've thought Donald Trump would be president.

France gains massively from the agricultural policies of the EU doesn't it?. And that is its main industry. Exporting cars as well.

Her anti islam vote won't win it for her. That Fillon guy is strict catholic. France already bans the burka etc, so not sure what can be gained from her anti islam policies. Do what trump said he'd do and block immigration from islamic countries?.

Algeria/Morooco makes up 16% & 15% of all migration to france. Maybe block them?. Apart from that, EU countries far exceed all others. And France is already filled with Islamic people. It'll only create more and more division.

But yes if France leaves that could be its downfall. Is france eurosceptic?. Not from my experiences there.

An independent france on our door step could be a good thing. We'll be better friends than if one remains in the EU.