+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jo Cox verdict.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jo Cox verdict.

A day after I posted and still no one from those who cannot or will not see the murder of a sitting MP for what it was are unable to agree with what I posted in my final paragraph;-

"Jo Cox was murdered because of her beliefs by a man whose views anyone who classes themselves as a decent human being should find reprehensible, it would be good to see some of those on here who had a problem with admitting this back in the summer do so now."

What is so bad about that? Is Thomas Mair not a racist scumbag? I'm not accusing anyone on here of being a racist, I'm saying that I don't understand some people's reluctance or unwillingness to admit that he was.

Re: Jo Cox verdict.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    A day after I posted and still no one from those who cannot or will not see the murder of a sitting MP for what it was are unable to agree with what I posted in my final paragraph;-

"Jo Cox was murdered because of her beliefs by a man whose views anyone who classes themselves as a decent human being should find reprehensible, it would be good to see some of those on here who had a problem with admitting this back in the summer do so now."

What is so bad about that? Is Thomas Mair not a racist scumbag? I'm not accusing anyone on here of being a racist, I'm saying that I don't understand some people's reluctance or unwillingness to admit that he was.
    Name names? Who was saying it in the summer who won't now admit he is racist?