+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Amazon fire 7"

Amazon fire 7"

£30 quid each at the moment, no idea if they're any good but as the kids will be getting them I'm sure they'll be good enough for them.

Added bonus as the Mrs will probably think they were £100 each

Re: Amazon fire 7"

Got myself one today at currys as my old tablet screen broke. Havnt opened it yet, as there are mixed reviews and I am not sure whether its anygood.

Is it available on CD?

Got one previously, cracked it to put google play on it. for the price you can't knock'em.

I'd pay a bit extra for a Nexus 7 (2013), it's got a nice 1920x1080 screen which is great for media.

I ordered 3 last night

sold one to next door for a christmas gift for his daughter for 50 quid result

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I ordered 3 last night

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qnJ5dWuKYfs

Every little helps

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    £30 quid each at the moment, no idea if they're any good but as the kids will be getting them I'm sure they'll be good enough for them.

Added bonus as the Mrs will probably think they were £100 each
    Took one back to Argos last week, the worst piece of technology there is. So many things you cannot do on other tablets as it's just continuous marketing bombarding you from Amazon. Honestly they are a crock of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    Took one back to Argos last week, the worst piece of technology there is. So many things you cannot do on other tablets as it's just continuous marketing bombarding you from Amazon. Honestly they are a crock of shit.
    install CyanogenMod on it, its a completely different machine, just a full blown 'droid tablet

Still crap.

Still crap.
    Aye, Ok

I have sold 43 B&N Nook colours ( which are similar to the Fire in performance terms ) with CM installed on it

They are not the latest and greatest ipads, but they do not pretend to be either with the £ 50 price tag

I ordered 3 last night

Are any of your grandmothers for sale? How much?

Nexus 7 (2013) £99, fantastic full HD screen, a perfect device for watching TV, films and web browsing. It comes with vanilla Android installed as standard, so no need to buy any substandard gear of dodgy neighbours

Every little helps
    I'm sure he/she will bear that in mind when you go on your next holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Are any of your grandmothers for sale? How much?
    both dead i am afraid, but i can sell you someone else's for a few quid

Nexus 7 (2013) £99, fantastic full HD screen, a perfect device for watching TV, films and web browsing. It comes with vanilla Android installed as standard, so no need to buy any substandard gear of dodgy neighbours
    I do like the the Nexus, i have the first issue of it, infact it is my main tablet

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    I'm sure he/she will bear that in mind when you go on your next holiday.
    Oh we dont talk about holidays, he is a policeman, works really crappy shifts, hates his job, max's out his credit card every 18 months and then add's it to the mortgage, so he has a 180 K mortgage and struggles with every day life, so doesnt have holidays, my mrs always says " dont feel sorry for them, they have 3 "veg box's " per week, my holidays wind him up a little LOL

I do like the the Nexus, i have the first issue of it, infact it is my main tablet
    I have both and the newer model is far better, especially for media viewing. I'll swap you mine for somebody else's granny if you want

I have both and the newer model is far better, especially for media viewing. I'll swap you mine for somebody else's granny if you want

do they need to knit or not ? ? ?