+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disappointing.

Disappointing.

18 messages on the MB on a day we play a team like Villa.

Disappointing.

Re: Disappointing.

A definite lack of enthusiasm

16 It's been worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    16 It's been worse.
    Seldom on a match day.

15 Players per each Rugby Union team

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    15 Players per each Rugby Union team
    Hundreds.

Who can't be bothered to post anymore.

Because of posters just like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    Bye

Bye
    Since you and the likes of 1948 crawled over to this message board from the darkside it had been dying on its feet.

If you want to blame me for that, so be it.

If the owner of this message board agrees with you, so be it.

If I'm banned because of my views, so be it.

My view is that since you have joined this message board it has become a particularly poisonous, nasty place.

Somewhere I have chosen to avoid recently and will Continue to do so.

You are particularly corrosive and poisonous.

Cya.

Bye

Hundreds.

Who can't be bothered to post anymore.

Because of posters just like you.
    When it's acceptable for people to call others pricks etc and when it's acceptable behaviour for people to threaten other people purely because some people are incapable of coping with an alternative viewpoint - then eventually the number of interesting participants drops and the place becomes a stage for failed comedians and failed members of society. The ones who talked football without lowering themselves to insulting others have long given up.

It's a pretty bleak place to visit these days, just the usual suspects reposting others mis-types, auto corrects or grammatical errors in a dismal attempt to be funny. And those who are not trying to be funny try to belittle and bully other posters.

That and the minefield of malware and spyware from the many i frames make this a dreary experience.

Those spelling lessons are working a treat Jirga

Those spelling lessons are working a treat Jirga
    Still wrong on that one, made any good taxi comments about Asian posters lately?

Sevurul

Sevurul
    No surprises there.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCPhil View Post
    No surprises there.
    Nun ut all

Since you and the likes of 1948 crawled over to this message board from the darkside it had been dying on its feet.

If you want to blame me for that, so be it.

If the owner of this message board agrees with you, so be it.

If I'm banned because of my views, so be it.

My view is that since you have joined this message board it has become a particularly poisonous, nasty place.

Somewhere I have chosen to avoid recently and will Continue to do so.

You are particularly corrosive and poisonous.

Cya.
    For all its faults the 'other place' at least contains mostly City-related topics. This board died long ago. The take-over by a couple of dozen 'comics' has slowly driven practically everyone else away. I presume Mike Morris has a keen financial interest in keeping it alive, but I don't think I'd miss its demise. There are many posters who, whatever they are actually like in the real world, are skilled and experienced in producing vitriol and malice on their keyboards..

This board is, and has always been, a good place to go to catch up on the latest city news and opinion and football news in general, it's also a place that has always had funny people, always had arguments and has always been a place you can ask for advice on just about anything.

I've been looking at this board for close to a decade and one thing that has always been a feature are the threads where people moan about how the board isn't as good as it used to be.

If anything is making people not want to come here it's the intrusive, persistent, nuisance adverts.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    This board is, and has always been, a good place to go to catch up on the latest city news and opinion and football news in general, it's also a place that has always had funny people, always had arguments and has always been a place you can ask for advice on just about anything.

I've been looking at this board for close to a decade and one thing that has always been a feature are the threads where people moan about how the board isn't as good as it used to be.

If anything is making people not want to come here it's the intrusive, persistent, nuisance adverts.
    I don't visit the site when using my phone any more.

TBG is ruining the board.

Maybe there's very few messages today because 2500 of us were in Birmingham for most of the day (where mobile data was pretty poor)...just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Maybe there's very few messages today because 2500 of us were in Birmingham for most of the day (where mobile data was pretty poor)...just a thought
    Sssshhh. That doesn't suit his agenda.

Plus the rugger. They had 55,000 people there, must have been a good few CCMBers on an all dayer.

The board was busier when we only had 2000 fans at home games. 12500 didn't go to Birmingham today, only 18 posts made of the actual game. Have a look at **** and see how many posts there are on the game and club there. Perhaps the posters on there have 4g. Just a thought.

It's the fudding adverts . This bored is basically screwed and what was great is now shit