+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disappointing.

Re: Disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    A massive 23 posts have received comments today. Obviously the 12,500 have returned from the Midlands and have posted in force.
    I'm sure that castigating those who don't post will be hugely effective.

Since you and the likes of 1948 crawled over to this message board from the darkside it had been dying on its feet.

If you want to blame me for that, so be it.

If the owner of this message board agrees with you, so be it.

If I'm banned because of my views, so be it.

My view is that since you have joined this message board it has become a particularly poisonous, nasty place.

Somewhere I have chosen to avoid recently and will Continue to do so.

You are particularly corrosive and poisonous.

Cya.
    Go **** yourself you sanctimonious moron.

For as long as I have been browsing this forum you have been embroiled in nearly every argument. You post threads to antagonise people and then cry about it when people have a go back. The decline of this forum is nothing to do with me, it was well on the way down long before I rocked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    The crystal app has been mentioned many times on here and works perfectly. Zero ads at all.
    However that's really not the problem imo. It's on it's knees here ironically imo largely down to the OP and the admin allowing the crap to continue.
    He'd have had a permanent ban years ago if I was driving :bye:
    The OP is far from blameless imho, but from my perspective there are others who are far worse.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    The OP is far from blameless imho, but from my perspective there are others who are far worse.
    TBG's already had enough shit in this thread without you piling on ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post

A massive 23 posts have received comments today. Obviously the 12,500 have returned from the Midlands and have posted in force.
    OK .. In big letters for 'Elysium' (ah.. the irony in that name - like your others before it!)

Look! - You were moaning that few people were commenting on the outcome of the football.
    Well, actually a few people had already and even more since.
    But you were not one of them. I don't think you have contributed at all, however big nor small.
    Only moaned and shit-stirred.

Completely deluded, argumentative, shit-stirring - as has been the case for a decade or two now. Hence bans way into in double figures.
    Pathetic.

Is it shit stirring though?
    I've been away for a few days, and in my absence all that seems to have happened is the arrival of a shit Chinese Christmas tree tbf.

Surely you'd agree with Croesy that this place is nowhere near as busy as it used to be?

I've been away for a few days, and in my absence all that seems to have happened is the arrival of a shit Chinese Christmas tree tbf.

Surely you'd agree with Croesy that this place is nowhere near as busy as it used to be?
    I agree with him on that but I refuse to be held responsible. I haven't been involved in nearly half as many arguements as he has or am I detested by as many as him. This board was slowing down long before I showed up.

Aye Tone it is shit stirring I believe.
    OP has returned from another long break (Banned, flounce - who knows, who cares), contributes no discussion football wise, but decides instead to post a moan about others not contributing.
    Then swiftly starts naming names of posters queued up in his 'bad books'.
    Sh1t stirring. Got more form than is humanly feasible.

I'm out of this discussion - he'll get himself banned yet again soon enough.

This place is nowhere near as busy as it used to be.
    Other posters have offered sensible reasons.
    Last edited by Vimana.; 28-11-16 at 00:01.

But at least we still have each other, eh?

i dont think there was much to comment about the game. end of.

and the ads are ****ing impossible to use this site on a phone.

Croesy actually sounds like a closet Villa fan having just read his OP

There's nothing special or other worldly about them. We've played them a few times recently and I was there for the Prem (not Champ) game.

They were awful that day and if we'd have been in anything but our first season in the Prem (not Champ) we'd have won it easily.

I have opted to stay out of the majority of confrontational posts which often stoop to name calling & abuse as they are, more often than not, intended to wind people up.
    Healthy debate though needs to have contrary positions and Croesy or Elysium (are they the same I don't know) does find himself embroiled in these types of post, even if he puts up (quite often) good arguments.

IMO, Elysium is the victim in such situations for legacy posts which were deliberately designed to get people's backs up and as such, every time he posts, people are looking for the hidden meaning, whether there or not, some go on the offensive and the thread degenerates.
    An analogy would be crying 'Wolf'.

If I were Elysium, I would retire the character and open up a new account and start afresh as he does post some good stuff and hold a decent argument. T'would be a shame to lose his input altogether

BTW Elysium, try not to think up any ironic names otherwise you'll give yourself away

18 messages on the MB on a day we play a team like Villa.

Disappointing.
    Maybe people were listening intently , or watching the game , or Xmas shopping with families ,or out drunk with sadness .

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCPhil View Post
    When it's acceptable for people to call others pricks etc and when it's acceptable behaviour for people to threaten other people purely because some people are incapable of coping with an alternative viewpoint ...
    You have hit the nail on the head. Why would any normal person put up with name calling from keyboard warriors who would be terrified to insult you to your face? Three of the worst offenders have already posted on this thread. In the real world you wouldn't waste any time with these types so why would you in the virtual world?

We need an argument clinic

https://youtu.be/XNkjDuSVXiE

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    I'm incorrigible. No idea what it means though.