+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Haye v Bellew

Haye v Bellew

Not got much time for either of these jokers, but can't wait to see the scouse dick put on his arse.For a man with limited ability Bellew has far too much to say.
    Every time he opens his gob and I hear that annoying scouse accent, I just want to see him laid out.

Re: Haye v Bellew

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Not got much time for either of these jokers, but can't wait to see the scouse dick put on his arse.For a man with limited ability Bellew has far too much to say.
    Every time he opens his gob and I hear that annoying scouse accent, I just want to see him laid out.
    Earlier tonight I wasted 28 minutes of my life watching their 'heated, full and uncut' pre fight build up, in the vain hope for some entertainment. I was thoroughly disappointed. Anyone else see this? The lack of intellect or charisma from either of the boxers, promoters or anyone else up on the stage was staggering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G1NaO2o5h4

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

My thoughts exactly