+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Manga expected to leave in January

Manga expected to leave in January

Cardiff boss Neil Warnock said: “I’m looking to get him away. He's all for it, he understands. I’ve got to do some financial wheeling and dealing.

“I've had no problem with Bruno, in fact in the last couple of weeks he’s been fantastic in his training, and it wouldn't bother me putting him in if I had to before now and the African Nations.

“But, just because we might try and move on one or two financially, doesn't mean he's going to go. And if he doesn't he’ll be part of the plans for the rest of the season, you can't write anybody off.

“But when you look at how you're going to thin the squad, there may be one or two surprises because I might have to generate money to bring the ones I want in.”

“The African Nations is not going to make it any easier, but we’ve had three or four clubs from different countries ask about him. He's got a very global agent so I'm sure there'll be phonecalls happening all the time and people watching him in the Cup of Nations might be a good thing.”

Re: Manga expected to leave in January

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Cardiff boss Neil Warnock said: “I’m looking to get him away. He's all for it, he understands. I’ve got to do some financial wheeling and dealing.

“I've had no problem with Bruno, in fact in the last couple of weeks he’s been fantastic in his training, and it wouldn't bother me putting him in if I had to before now and the African Nations.

“But, just because we might try and move on one or two financially, doesn't mean he's going to go. And if he doesn't he’ll be part of the plans for the rest of the season, you can't write anybody off.

“But when you look at how you're going to thin the squad, there may be one or two surprises because I might have to generate money to bring the ones I want in.”

“The African Nations is not going to make it any easier, but we’ve had three or four clubs from different countries ask about him. He's got a very global agent so I'm sure there'll be phonecalls happening all the time and people watching him in the Cup of Nations might be a good thing.”

That's a pity that

Glad he is going , he is either injured or flying around the world , we need consistency,no more African Nation Internationals please , it like paying full time wages for part time work .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Glad he is going , he is either injured or flying around the world , we need consistency,no more African Nation Internationals please , it like paying full time wages for part time work .
    This guy has been wanting to leave for two seasons!!

The story just goes on and on.....

Like i said a year ago.......We will end up giving him away?

Was it down to comic book defending? :coat: