+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warnock rips up U23 team and releases several players

Re: Warnock rips up U23 team and releases several players

Posted on wrong forum

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    As i have stated in the past i have no time for Nicholson and am personally glad to see the back of him.

His only desire was to promote himself and had no concern for Cardiff City football club in the slightest.

I've been told that he was constantly touting himself around other clubs and would continually undermine the clubs management on twitter with his Q&A sessions on twitter on attacking if the first team hadn't scored for a few games or defending when the first team were conceding goals!

I'm glad it hasn't taken Warnock long to see through this joker and now i hope he can pursue his dreams at his beloved Derby or something
    Diplomat

Very happy with the change

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I don't think his career at Cardiff ever recovered from the furore caused by asking for me to be moved from behind the goals at a Development team game down the Vale earlier this season .
    No one puts the other bob in the corner

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Diplomat

Very happy with the change

No one puts the other bob in the corner

And judging by ***** vehement defence of Nicholson on the other forum i think he may have been one of Carl's "sources" too!

Blue in the Face

And judging by ***** vehement defence of Nicholson on the other forum i think he may have been one of Carl's "sources" too!
    Why is Nicholson all of a sudden a genius? WoL are calling him a "guru" because he passed his exams in his 20s. Maybe the club have done the right thing for humanity and allowed the prodigal son to venture into the wild so he can concentrate on developing alternative energy sources and world peace.

What I don't get is why so many of them on there say "are" when they mean "our" - strange that so many people would make the same mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What I don't get is why so many of them on there say "are" when they mean "our" - strange that so many people would make the same mistake.
    Hmmmm the same group of people don't know the difference between of and off!

Or of and have. It's should have, would have, could have!!!