+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shopping or CCFC?

Shopping or CCFC?

A huge choice for us loyal fans. With us workers (not shirkers-you know them, the 'retired' or 'unemployed' or even the 'what's in it for me' and 'where's my pension' public sector take it easy brigade) pursuing our careers and education we have little time available at the weekend and we need time to make our choices to get the correct gifts for our loved ones.

Shopping for me tomorrow

Re: Shopping or CCFC?

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    A huge choice for us loyal fans. With us workers (not shirkers-you know them, the 'retired' or 'unemployed' or even the 'what's in it for me' and 'where's my pension' public sector take it easy brigade) pursuing our careers and education we have little time available at the weekend and we need time to make our choices to get the correct gifts for our loved ones.

Shopping for me tomorrow
    there are other shopping days and the internet ,surely they give you some time off,or do you work for Sports Direct ??

Shops are open till 10pm next week.

She'll only take it back for a refund anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Shops are open till 10pm next week.

She'll only take it back for a refund anyway.
    Batteries are cheap in Ikea

Shopping for me tomorrow
    Loved ones should always come first, so it's City for me every time.

Shopping for me tomorrow
    Just decide you don't like the emperor. Plenty of time for shopping then butty.

It's a wedding for me

Neither. Sorry but the 2.5 hour Arriva Trains cattle truck experience at this time of year is a major turn-off, so won't be there tomorrow. Rest assured that despite my non-show, as a ST holder I will still be included in the artificial attendance figure (as opposed to the true one).

What bunch of wusses, City all the time

You can always shop online, on a Sunday or late nights after work
    But not on a City home game

Couldn't think of anything worse than going shopping on a Saturday whilst City are playing a mile away.

Get yourself off to the Ricoh and stop moaning!

Reserve

Leaving Victoria Coach station at 8 am and gonna get back around 10:30 pm, **** shopping that's what the internet's for.