+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CCMB Fantasy league November Update

CCMB Fantasy league November Update

Well done to BlueDragon on taking the November monthly title, with 182 points, climbing 12 places in the process. £15 headed your way via paypal now.

It's all change at the top, Dr Pop suffering a fall from the top of league, toppling 4 places to joint 5th with a meagre 122 points last month. Meaning we have a new leader, THE DON. A full 21 points ahead and the only player to break through 700 points. Beefs Bluebirds chugging along in the usual mid table obsurity :rolleyes:

http://i.imgur.com/8ZZiZmp.png

CCMB CUP

December will see the beginning of the CCMB cup. The first round proper (of 32 teams) will be in January, the December games will be the qualifying round, only involving the bottom 10 teams in the league, to see who can get themselves into the 32. To be played in Gameweek 19, 30th December

Note the winner of each round of the cup is the highest point scorer in the designated gameweek, transfers used and subsequent point dedcutions are not taken into account. Should the result be a tie then tiebreakers are as follows:
    1. Most Points
    2. Most goals scored
    3. Most clean sheets
    4. Most assists
    5. 1 to 4 as above, using the 4 subs who did not contribute to the gameweek score
    6. Replay in following gameweek

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/attachment.php...0&d=1480698610

FAO JBGNuts and Wild Bill, you have still not joined the league. As I have pointed out in PMs and by email, you are foregoing your chance to win monthly titles and any other cash prizes. As I cannot see your scores then you have gone into the qualifying round of the cup by default, if you don't join by January then I'll have to award your opponents a bye.

If you are still missing the code to join the league please email me on heathie82@gmail.com

Thanks,

Beef :beef:
    Last edited by beef; 02-12-16 at 19:13.

Banned

Re: CCMB Fantasy league November Update

Yes. I'm climbing now.
    Robbed in August and September I was.

I'm on my way back to the top!

Bump for those in the cup tomorrow

Shit. I entered my team in august and then forgot all about it!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by beef View Post
    Bump for those in the cup tomorrow
    Thank God costas back