+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "The Jacks are going down"

Re: "The Jacks are going down"

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    People on here think our performances under Colin are a vast improvement on our previous 2 managers. Does make you wonder.
    It makes me wonder why on earth the club didn't do all they could to stop Slade from moving on to bigger and better things.

How did he get on today?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It makes me wonder why on earth the club didn't do all they could to stop Slade from moving on to bigger and better things.

How did he get on today?
    They are about ten places higher in their league than we are in ours.
    We are a shambles of a club like them
    Anyone who takes satisfaction in what is happening at charlton while we sit where we are is either demented or living on planet zog???

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Anyone who takes satisfaction in what is happening at charlton while we sit where we are is either demented or living on planet zog???
    Are you trying to say its better to be 11th in League 1 than 22nd in the Championship?

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Charlton? Russell Slade doesn't manage Charlton. He manages no-one.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Are you trying to say its better to be 11th in League 1 than 22nd in the Championship?
    I think he is.
    He is also Mr Satisfied of Planet Zog.

Any chant that rips the piss out of Swansea is ok by me.

Premiership football is obscene and rubbish for the little man but sorry, I cannot not condone the chanting

Too close to call yet, look what a few wins can do, i.e. Sunderland. Thing about them is there is complete turmoil within the club for the first time ever, they didn't just sell their souls as they often like to quote, their own kind did whilst bending the rest of them over and shafting the core of the club, the trust. At least we got ours back after 1000's had walked, what have they done hey?? Looks like nowt.
    If they do go, the fall will be quite spectacular I think.....

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    To those in the Canton Stand today who started chanting "the jacks are going down", I hope you never breed. How stupid can you get ? Seriously? Mocking a team in the premier league, regardless of position whilst we're sat 3rd bottom of the 2nd division. Have a day off, and don't come back. Warnock may well be the answer, and if he is we need to be asking what the hell is the question ? We are cannon fodder, and if we don't stay up it will not be thanks to the players, or manager. We are absolute garbage. We are lost so far in the wilderness we are going to need a miracle to prevent the inevitable happening this season, or next. Sorry to be so negative, but we are absolute dross, I've never seen a bunch of players look so disinterested and lacklustre in my time as a city fan.
    Well,

From what I've read the Swansea players aren't exactly breaking sweat at the moment, and on Saturday City put in a strong, workmanlike performance. Personally, I don't go for those anti Swansea chants, and will always consider Bristol City as the true 'enemy' - just ask anyone who has worked/lived there.

But Swansea's demise is a bit similar to City's over three seasons. A gradual weakening of the squad, poor replacements, leaving a side that is below par for the standard for that division. The only difference is that I reckon City and Warnock will see a relatively bigger improvement after the January window than Swansea...

While I wouldn't personally sing it given our precarious situation at the moment I wouldn't criticise fans that do.

They are our rivals for goodness sake and if we can't be better than them, due to our well documented uselessness on and off the pitch, the next best thing is rejoice in their demise. Childish? of course it is, and always has been and always will be.

While we may not want Swansea to go bust and lose the rivalry, I see nothing wrong with a wee bit of piss-taking.