+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why are local radio and Papers all reporting it's our 1st clean sheet of season?

Why are local radio and Papers all reporting it's our 1st clean sheet of season?

Noticed they kept saying it on radio Wales yesterday and now also Wales online.
    Thought I was cracking up but I just checked and we did draw 0 0 with Birmingham 1st game Of The season

Re: Why are local radio and Papers all reporting it's our 1st clean sheet of season?

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Noticed they kept saying it on radio Wales yesterday and now also Wales online.
    Thought I was cracking up but I just checked and we did draw 0 0 with Birmingham 1st game Of The season
    Yes we did. Thanks, Fred.

Re: Why are local radio and Papers all reporting it's our 1st clean sheet of season?

Probably the best thing about yesterday's draw is that it was our first clean sheet of the season.

It was workman like and a well organised effort ,in the end a good draw for us , bloody cold though.

Yes I always have the Radio Wales commentary in one ear when I'm at the game. John Hardy also managed to miss the fact that Bong's dismissal was for a second yellow card rather than a straight red.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Blue View Post
    Yes I always have the Radio Wales commentary in one ear when I'm at the game. John Hardy also managed to miss the fact that Bong's dismissal was for a second yellow card rather than a straight red.
    Isn't the commentary always out of step with the game? Especially as you listen online.