+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Frédéric Gounongbe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Frédéric Gounongbe

I really dont say why people can say he did alright, didnt get the service. I focused on him when we were in possestion and out of it, hes about as fast as me, he made no effort to get across and close men down, won nothing in the air all day, he held the ball up a few times and that is it. no where near the level of striker we need to get us up the leave, give Chamakh a game ffs.

Anyone who went to Villa will also know that Freddie has his chances to score there, one with a 5 yard header that was as soft as shit.

He's just like Zohore, nothing to offer yet we let players like Saadi, Le Fondre and co leave.

Remember the stick Rudy Gestede use to get on here especially about misplaced headers.

Many got that wrong but I think they may be on a safe bet with Fred.No help from anyone though and shocking service all game.

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    Remember the stick Rudy Gestede use to get on here especially about misplaced headers.

Many got that wrong but I think they may be on a safe bet with Fred.No help from anyone though and shocking service all game.
    I thought Gestede was an unusual footballer , he used to get opposition defences in a panic for the last ten minutes when he was usually introduced to the frame .Aston Villa gave way over the odds for a fairly limited but different football player.
    I have watched Freddy ,hoping he will show a little spark, something, anything that will give me belief he has what it takes to play football. Unfortunately I havent seen it yet.