+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madeleine McCann -- New Info

Re: Madeleine McCann -- New Info

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Some very high top ranking American Democrats linked to her disappearance on non MSM sites.
    Of course there are.

Some very high top ranking American Democrats linked to her disappearance on non MSM sites.
    Is she in the basement (that doesn't exist) of the Comet Ping Pong pizza restaurant in Washington?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-news-reports

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Is she in the basement (that doesn't exist) of the Comet Ping Pong pizza restaurant in Washington?

I have no idea

I have no idea
    I do. She's not.

And I have some doubts that high ranking American Democrats are involved either. But I expect millions will disagree.

I do. She's not.

And I have some doubts that high ranking American Democrats are involved either. But I expect millions will disagree.
    I have the same doubts, but i do think that all angles should be investigated if there is a remote possibility, this particular angle could and should be put to the bin very quickly.

I have the same doubts, but i do think that all angles should be investigated if there is a remote possibility, this particular angle could and should be put to the bin very quickly.
    If you think it should be in the bin, why are you spreading it?

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    That convoluted sentence scared me. Either I am in the early stages of Alzheimer's - a condition shared by many people my age - or that sentence is a puzzle you have created for Mensa members on here. If it is the latter then you are out of luck. Apart from Organ and a few others there is no one even near average intelligence posting on here.
    Self recommendation is no recommendation.

Here is how it would play out.

1. A website makes up some juicy false info (to get loons to visit it and earn money)
    2. Police are compelled to investigate it (on your theory)
    3. It's found to be nonsense with no basis at at all
    4. The Police shut down said website and look to prison the original webmaster
    5. Loons around the world (including yourself) claim that high ranking democrats are trying to silence people in a cover up
    6. Repeat ad infinitum

I think it's very sad how low some posters will stoop, with cheap jibes at each other or raise stupid assumptions on a matter they really know nothing about.

Sadly this little girl was abducted,and she and her parents may never enjoy each others love again.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I think it's very sad how low some posters will stoop, with cheap jibes at each other or raise stupid assumptions on a matter they really know nothing about.

Sadly this little girl was abducted,and she and her parents may never enjoy each others love again.
    Careful, with views like that you'll have Matt and casual accusing you of having morals.

I do. She's not.

A lot of high-up people have been severely slandered by this fake news and their reputations tarnished. I would fully expect those falsely accused to take recourse though the law courts, and this should dispel all of the myths when they are exposed to forensic examination.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Careful, with views like that you'll have Matt and casual accusing you of having morals.
    I wouldnt worry yourself about that, what with you Eric Bristow comments

I think the linking of Madeleine to a pizza shop basement in DC is a bit far fetched to be honest. Incidently, some persistent people have located "the basement" in question, so it seems that it possibly might exist after all, or is it just more fake news?
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 13-12-16 at 23:07.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I wouldnt worry yourself about that, what with you Eric Bristow comments
    Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Her parents don't deserve her love.

What sort of parent leaves their babies unattended to quaff wine and enjoy a kid free night?

Parents from less privileged backgrounds have been punished for less.

She's same age as my eldest daughter and part of me hopez she was murdered and didn't suffer pronlonged sexual abuse.
    Last edited by CCFC CASUAL; 13-12-16 at 23:50.