+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The hunted one

Re: The hunted one

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    ^^ Fair enough, understood.

Handing any information to the Police is where it should stop.

Potential entrapment cases and the fall-out from vigilante acts will not help in the campaign to deter / catch / deal with Paedophiles.

Good to see you are not taking your mod role too seriously ;)
    The amount of people in the " online crimes " section ( or whatever they call it now ) of the police is shocking, a few year back ( might have been 3 ) I watched a documentary about it, the whole of the UK had about 30 people doing it, do we think the police would have enough man power to deal with this ? ? ? ? maybe if they could look at browsing history and use it in a court to convict these low life Paedo Groomers, it might put a few of them behind bars

Then we will have the people say " do we trust the police with this ? ? ? "

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Good to see you are not taking your mod role too seriously ;)
    its my life i live for the job

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    found guilty by who ? ? ? our judicial i guess you mean

when i said they were 'not innocent', these hunters spend a long time being " groomed ", these Paedo Groomers havent done it be accident, these hunters are pretending to be 12 or 13 year olds, they may well " entrap " these paedophiles, but lets be honest, they are trying to groom " kids " and meeting them in car parks etc etc, they are not innocent in my eyes, they might not have " committed a crime of child abuse " yet, but meeting in a car park is only heading one way imho
    I think you are missing the point, they are innocent until found guilty in a court of law, that is the system we have and frankly I prefer that to 'trial by youtube clip'.

These guys make a big show of it, they put themselves at risk and probably make a lot of people feel uncomfortable. If I am sitting down to my nuggets I don't really want to see all of that. If they want to be helpful - find the guy, ring the police, follow him, hand over the docs, give your statement, disappear into the night like a hero. They want to be celebs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Fella was an actor.
    In your opinion? Or do you have any evidence to back this up?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    In your opinion? Or do you have any evidence to back this up?
    Why would I say it if I couldn't back it up? I can back up everything I post on here that doesn't originate from inside my own brain. Regarding the actor, a little birdie told me that IMDB might be a good place to start looking

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why would I say it if I couldn't back it up? I can back up everything I post on here that doesn't originate from inside my own brain. Regarding the actor, a little birdie told me that IMDB might be a good place to start looking
    Ok so after a rudimentary search it turns out that this guy had a couple of small acting roles several years ago that are listed on IMDb.

Let me guess. As a result the conspiracy websites are now saying that this *must* mean that this guy was paid to storm into a pizza place with a loaded weapon as part of the conspiracy?

It's kind of equally sad and amusing that this guy was probably an avid reader of these sites and not only has that got him arrested, but now the sites he loved have probably turned on him as well and now consider him to be part of the conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Ok so after a rudimentary search it turns out that this guy had a couple of small acting roles several years ago that are listed on IMDb.

Let me guess. As a result the conspiracy websites are now saying that this *must* mean that this guy was paid to storm into a pizza place with a loaded weapon as part of the conspiracy?

It's kind of equally sad and amusing that this guy was probably an avid reader of these sites and not only has that got him arrested, but now the sites he loved have probably turned on him as well and now consider him to be part of the conspiracy.
    No need to guess, just stick to the facts. He's an actor