+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why did Sol push our medic man over.

Why did Sol push our medic man over.

WTF was that all about.

Re: Why did Sol push our medic man over.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    WTF was that all about.

Warnock trying to strangle him

Video http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...er-sending-off

It's hard to see what set that off.

Bamba was very riled and made out that the Ipswich player stamped on him - but the Sky clip isn't clear. But some of the blog and twitter reports are way off. I thought from some of them that he'd punched Warnock and attacked the 4th official - before rampaging around the four stands of Portman Road asking everyone out for a fight. It was bad enough - but not that.

Worth an appeal?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    Warnock trying to strangle him

Video http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...er-sending-off
    Blimey Would have loved to be a fly on the wall in the dressing room after that.

Dear God, that's all it was? I thought he'd invaded Poland from what I was hearing.

The sky clip shows him hit Mrs W. But it started when Sol pushed our medic over after being treated. He is volatile for certain. But there must be something going on we don't know about.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    It's hard to see what set that off.

Bamba was very riled and made out that the Ipswich player stamped on him - but the Sky clip isn't clear. But some of the blog and twitter reports are way off. I thought from some of them that he'd punched Warnock and attacked the 4th official - before rampaging around the four stands of Portman Road asking everyone out for a fight. It was bad enough - but not that.

Worth an appeal?

Based on the text reports I expected physical blows directed at anyone who came near him, and plenty that didn't, but the Sky clip* makes it look like a lot of pushing and aggressive talking/shouting.

It's very stupid (and deserving of a red) but hardly deserving of being described as a fight, if you compare to Dylan Hartley's forearm for example.

*which may not reveal everything.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Based on the text reports I expected physical blows directed at anyone who came near him, and plenty that didn't, but the Sky clip* makes it look like a lot of pushing and aggressive talking/shouting.

It's very stupid (and deserving of a red) but hardly deserving of being described as a fight, if you compare to Dylan Hartley's forearm for example.

*which may not reveal everything.
    He killed 6 people surge, it's a red card all day long.

He's really got his arse in his hand about something the ref or the Ipswich player said or did, he's not a nasty type of player or anything. It's good to see some fight in our players but we're really going to miss him the next three games.

WTF was that all about.
    http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...ch-1-1-cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    He's really got his arse in his hand about something the ref or the Ipswich player said or did, he's not a nasty type of player or anything. It's good to see some fight in our players but we're really going to miss him the next three games.
    It's his first red card for 7 years acording to Jeff Stelling

When a player goes mad like that it annoys me a bit to see his team mates attempts to "calm him down".

I know when I get in those sort of moods there's nothing more likely to make me more angry than someone putting their arm around me, shouting in my ears, shoving me around or grabbing my shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    When a player goes mad like that it annoys me a bit to see his team mates attempts to "calm him down".

I know when I get in those sort of moods there's nothing more likely to make me more angry than someone putting their arm around me, shouting in my ears, shoving me around or grabbing my shirt.
    Hmm, interesting. Tell us more about these moods Colonel.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Hmm, interesting. Tell us more about these moods Colonel.
    I'LL PUT MY THUMB THROUGH YOUR EYE YOU BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    I'LL PUT MY THUMB THROUGH YOUR EYE YOU BITCH
    Oooooooh. Someone's tired!

WTF was that all about.
    Just moments before that outburst he was heard to shout 'God is great' in Arabic.

Allegedly.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Dear God, that's all it was? I thought he'd invaded Poland from what I was hearing.

pashun

Forgot about our goal did they?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Forgot about our goal did they?
    I thought the Ipswich player went high on Bamba the ref played on.Bamba was not happy with the Ipswich player,he stood by the ref for protection.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I thought the Ipswich player went high on Bamba the ref played on.Bamba was not happy with the Ipswich player,he stood by the ref for protection.
    Coz he fort Bamba woz gona nok him out, I wudve noked him out

Complete over reaction by Bamba to a foul where the ref played the advantage rule. I notice Neil Warnock is having a go at the ref for that because it probably meant that Bamba would not have reacted as he did if play had been stopped and a free kick given to us, but that's with the benefit of hindsight and I thought the ref made the right decision.

Based on the pictures shown in that link, there was also a complete over reaction by the media to something that deserved a red card, but I clicked on the link expecting to see Bamba throwing punches at his team mates, his manager and the match officials and finished watching it wondering what all of the fuss was about.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Complete over reaction by Bamba to a foul where the ref played the advantage rule. I notice Neil Warnock is having a go at the ref for that because it probably meant that Bamba would not have reacted as he did if play had been stopped and a free kick given to us, but that's with the benefit of hindsight and I thought the ref made the right decision.

Based on the pictures shown in that link, there was also a complete over reaction by the media to something that deserved a red card, but I clicked on the link expecting to see Bamba throwing punches at his team mates, his manager and the match officials and finished watching it wondering what all of the fuss was about.
    The truth

Banned

Colin was bang out of order, any other manager would have been dealing with the side being a player down not trying to act as some sort of doorman. He should have not got involved he made the situation worse imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Colin was bang out of order, any other manager would have been dealing with the side being a player down not trying to act as some sort of doorman. He should have not got involved he made the situation worse imo.
    Any other manager, such as...