+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No City games on TV in February

No City games on TV in February

There's likely to be a couple more in Feb that they will announce up to 5 weeks before the fixture.

IMG_2013.jpg

Re: No City games on TV in February

Few thank god, no City games , don't want the world to be exposed to too much excitement

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Few thank god, no City games , don't want the world to be exposed to too much excitement
    As was mentioned in the QPR letter to Sky recently, this is good news for all fans who go to watch home and away as no rearranged games to make provisions for and "proper" 3 o'clock on a Saturday football matches to look forward to

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    There's likely to be a couple more in Feb that they will announce up to 5 weeks before the fixture.

IMG_2013.jpg
    Only one Leeds game? Surely that can't be right - I'm paying Sky hundreds of pounds a year for my Leeds season ticket and I expect better than this!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Only one Leeds game? Surely that can't be right - I'm paying Sky hundreds of pounds a year for my Leeds season ticket and I expect better than this!
    At least the Leeds fans will get to see the game at the Mac Stadium as the home fans will stay at home to watch, thus accommodating the majority of Leeds' 40,000 travelling fans