+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warnock tonight

Re: Warnock tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Can't remember any other recent manager going north of Whitchurch
    Not to forget Tan's foray to Ponty to accept his knighthood or whatever he was told...

I've read all this thread but I'm none the wiser about whether Colin has a contract or not. Did anyone ask him whether he hoped to remain manager for next season?

He mentioned "next season" a few times so it seems his plan at the moment at least is to stay beyond this season

Okay, ta. It does seem a little ad hoc, he and the club being reticent concerning what arrangement they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Okay, ta. It does seem a little ad hoc, he and the club being reticent concerning what arrangement they have.
    At the meeting in Cardiff, "OUR NEIL" stated that they had shaken hands on an agreement and that "WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM".

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I get the impression that a lot depends on his wife's health.

If she is OK I'm sure he wants at least one more season and a chance of an 8th promotion - but he's not interested in playing contracts. If Sharon Warnock stays healthy, and Neil Warnock makes the changes and the progress he wants at the club, he will stay. If not, there is a handshake and a parting of the ways.

I'm interested in the hints and snippets from posters who were at the latest Q&A meeting about Bellamy, and whether there is a firm proposal to bring him into the Academy (on the payroll) and give him a bigger role in the club. Succession planning?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I get the impression that a lot depends on his wife's health.

If she is OK I'm sure he wants at least one more season and a chance of an 8th promotion - but he's not interested in playing contracts. If Sharon Warnock stays healthy, and Neil Warnock makes the changes and the progress he wants at the club, he will stay. If not, there is a handshake and a parting of the ways.

I'm interested in the hints and snippets from posters who were at the latest Q&A meeting about Bellamy, and whether there is a firm proposal to bring him into the Academy (on the payroll) and give him a bigger role in the club. Succession planning?

Listening to Warnock on Tuesday i have no doubts that his long term goal is to move upstairs and take a role as director of football.
    Bellamy should be coming in on the academy payroll very soon and i hope that this is with role as a future management in view.
    One thing is for certain I'm more optimistic than i have been for a long time about our club and long may it continue.
    Last edited by thehumblegringo; 09-12-16 at 22:52.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Listening to Warnock on Tuesday i have no doubts that his long term goal is to move upst
    Agree. regarding Bellamy he said "he is around" and he seemed to really value his involvement