+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dan Jarvis Labour Spokesman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dan Jarvis Labour Spokesman

Quote Originally Posted by Gabalphaville View Post
    Oh, I know - Corbyn is either monstered or frozen out by the mainstream media. But even so, his media team is underperforming.
    They just want a yes (wo)man in charge of the country, it matters not if they are Labour or Conservative. Incidently, every past Labour Prime Minister has been a member of the Fabian Society.

Thank god then for Trump and Boris , who don't appear to be yes men , just blond political vikings ,wreaking havoc on the political stage .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Thank god then for Trump and Boris , who don't appear to be yes men , just blond political vikings ,wreaking havoc on the political stage .
    thats still part of glueys plan, sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    thats still part of glueys plan, sometimes
    It's complicated What's your take on the behind the scenes political structures?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's complicated What's your take on the behind the scenes political structures?
    i rely on you

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    i rely on you
    Ah, a masonic vow of silence

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Trump had no media (establishment) backing, but we will have to wait a while before we can determine what his true role is. Personally I don't think he's as radical as he was making himself out to be.

I get the feeling that Boris got the cabinet job as part of the deal for falling on his sword during the Tory leadership race.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 09-12-16 at 15:55.