+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Welsh Way...

Blue in the Face

The Welsh Way...

Well that didn't last long.

The fact that Jazz didn't make the bench with Peltier unavailable for the last game doesn't bode well for him. Declan is also a way away from the first team now too. And Emyr Huws could've joined the Navy for all we know. I expect Warnock will move on at least two of these names in January.

Re: The Welsh Way...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Well that didn't last long.

The fact that Jazz didn't make the bench with Peltier unavailable for the last game doesn't bode well for him. Declan is also a way away from the first team now too. And Emyr Huws could've joined the Navy for all we know. I expect Warnock will move on at least two of these names in January.
    Well it certainly looks to have been shelved for the time being.
    I would try and keep hold of DJ but Richards doesn't impress me and not seen enough of Huws to say with conviction keep him.

Richards is out injured.

I don't think the idea has been completely shelved at all.

The biggest problem with it at the time is that Wales haven't got enough good players and therefore unless you are gonna sign Bale, Ramsey, Allen, Williams, etc you're not really gonna add a great deal of quality to your squad.

The only way to really add Welsh players to our squad is to develop them ourself.

Listening to Warnock speak on Tuesday he is very keen to do this and he is shipping out the dead wood and putting structures in place to give us the best chance of doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Richards is out injured.
    He did not respect the ayatollah , Cardiff career over.....