+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They're having a laugh

Re: They're having a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Well nowhere outside of the EU as you won't be let in unless it's for a holiday, or you find a company willing to sponsor a work visa that adheres to strict local regulations.
    Same applies to this country ��

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Hmmm, how did those millions of migrants get into Europe then? And have you forgotten about those middle-ages teenagers?

I'm afraid we can't have any kind of cohesive immigration policy while we are a members of the EU.

All the people who want uncontrolled immigration remove your front door at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    seriously ? ? ?

where have you been the last few years ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    seriously ? ? ?

where have you been the last few years ? ?
    Doing a PhD in Selective Reasoning?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Sorry I was busy last night, are you in favour of controlling migration?
    I am to a certain extent, but I accept that it means handing over a very big role to government - deciding who is worthy (and I will not necessarily agree with them).

Free movement working properly relies on conditions that aren't yet present in Europe (similar stands of living/economy).

Watching question time on catch-up I can't help but feel Farage is actually really thick. One of his favourites is 'we are the xth largest economy in the world' and then in the next breath we must bottom out on corporation tax to compete in the world, like we are the 97p store. If people voted to leave because they wanted less migration, they won't be pleased. If people voted leave because they wanted less corruption and an end to everything working in favour of big business, they won't be pleased. What's left?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I am to a certain extent, but I accept that it means handing over a very big role to government - deciding who is worthy (and I will not necessarily agree with them).

Free movement working properly relies on conditions that aren't yet present in Europe (similar stands of living/economy).

Watching question time on catch-up I can't help but feel Farage is actually really thick. One of his favourites is 'we are the xth largest economy in the world' and then in the next breath we must bottom out on corporation tax to compete in the world, like we are the 97p store. If people voted to leave because they wanted less migration, they won't be pleased. If people voted leave because they wanted less corruption and an end to everything working in favour of big business, they won't be pleased. What's left?
    Leaving Europe is the first step that is required to take back national sovereignty. If people then have any issues with how things are run, they should change it through the ballet box. It is impossible to leave Europe and reform the British political system in one go.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 10-12-16 at 20:17.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post

Are you a remainer? I forget, my views are quite complex tbh, I'm sort of torn between what I think is right, what we are told is happening, what I think is happening and a whole load of other things

Are you a remainer? I forget, my views are quite complex tbh, I'm sort of torn between what I think is right, what we are told is happening, what I think is happening and a whole load of other things
    you think too much like walter

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Why bring him into it? Do you obsess much? Being a man, he's probably got much clearer thought processes

Blog Entries

You were coming around at one point, until you started arguing with 'Walter' that is, you have let the words 'Conspiracy theory' dampen your quest for the truth, go and look at The Creature from Jekyll Island again and get back to me

Why bring him into it? Do you obsess much? Being a man, he's probably got much clearer thought processes
    stalked again

You were coming around at one point, until you started arguing with 'Walter' that is, you have let the words 'Conspiracy theory' dampen your quest for the truth, go and look at The Creature from Jekyll Island again and get back to me
    i,m 100% in your camp btw

Blog Entries

i,m 100% in your camp btw
    Ooh that's good, did you read it? only problem is 'Walter' is in my camp too

Walters on his own planet

What camp is this then

Blog Entries

What camp is this then
    Our camp