+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The 89 MP's

Re: The 89 MP's

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    hysteria you need to get out more
    Do they know their constituents view on whether we should trigger article 50 before April 2017?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Do they know their constituents view on whether we should trigger article 50 before April 2017?
    if in one case 64% of your constituents vote leave i think thats a pretty good indication of a desire to get on with it,

if in one case 64% of your constituents vote leave i think thats a pretty good indication of a desire to get on with it,
    I will take that as a no then.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I will take that as a no then.
    i,d take it as a yes

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The government doesn't need any help to mess it up. They can do that all by themselves.

Also there is a world of difference between explaining the key strategic objectives in public and holding back the detailed plans for trying to agree a deal with the EU on the concessions the UK government wants.

Do you have a problem with this check list (for the government Brexit Plan) put forward by Keir Starmer and accepted by Theresa may and David Davis:

- Does it answers key questions such as whether the UK will seek to remain within the customs union and the EU single market?

- Does it give enough detail for MPs, including on the Brexit select committee chaired by Hilary Benn, to scrutinise the government’s approach?

- Does it provide enough information for the independent Office for Budget Responsibility to make detailed economic forecasts?

- Will it address the concerns of the devolved administrations in Scotland and Wales?

- Does it “have enough detail to build genuine consensus”?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ger-article-50

After all the contradictions and off-the-cuff policy making from Davis and Johnson in recent weeks, being forced to agree and publish a strategic plan for Brexit may be the most helpful thing to happen to the government. Getting clarity on the customs union and single market would be massive - at the moment the government is doing the full Vicky Pollard. Whichever way they jump isn't going to hand any advantage to EU negotiators - just spell out the boundaries as early as possible.
    After the mess trimmer Cameron made of things with his referendum called on purely personal and party grounds (not to mention the imprecise wording as to what the procedure should be for activating article 50 that gave the opportunity for the High Court challenge to be made), you would have thought the Brexiteers would be grateful for the opportunity to get what is an unclear situation clarified, but it seems not. The country has spoken and what we have to get is the version of Brexit that each of them voted for as individuals and woe betide any one who stands in their way;-

simpsons.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Well spotted Bob

Ken Clarke - trustee of Bilderburg funding group.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...ing-group.html
    More than enough proof there to convict all eighty nine of them.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    More than enough proof there to convict all eighty nine of them.
    How many of these Labour MP's are Fabians? You can't really count the rest of them, especially the SNP who are always playing political games with one eye on independence.

hysteria you need to get out more
    Says the man at 5am in the morning. What happened, did you wet the bed or were you dreaming about me

Says the man at 5am in the morning. What happened, did you wet the bed or were you dreaming about me
    are you stalking me

are you stalking me
    I just felt a warm glow as I tossed and turned

I just felt a warm glow as I tossed and turned

Blue in the Face

Well spotted Bob

Ken Clarke - trustee of Bilderburg funding group.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...ing-group.html
    Krafty Ken the dirty shill. Hadn't noticed this story way back when. Cheers Bales.