+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question Time panel tonight....

Question Time panel tonight....

Eeeeeeeeek!

qt2.jpg

Re: Question Time panel tonight....

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    May I place on the record that Will Self is a 2@ of the highest order, he should stayed on the smack
    What is it about him that you so dislike?

My loathing is aimed mostly at the unhinged Louise Mensch. I thought Farage wanted his life back. Hope the Labour guy is not too terrible. Don't know the Tory woman.

Will Mensch be speaking or tweeting her contributions?

The Tory lady is the one who switched from Leave to Remain during the Referendum campaign and is critical of her own party regarding the NHS. She is a rarity. A Tory with a brain.

Mensch is a moron.

Should be entertaining.
    I wonder what the Beeb have primed their carefully placed 'members of the public' with tonight?

What needless long, obscure word will Will Self use to sound intelligent?

Burgon is an absolute prat who aggressively sticks to the party line even when he doesn't know what it is. Whatever your opinion opinion on Farage he is always worth listening to. Mensch has a lot to say but nothing of substance.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Should be entertaining.
    I wonder what the Beeb have primed their carefully placed 'members of the public' with tonight?

Blog Entries

Anyone got 'This week' on? wtf

Mensch is disliked by both right and left and she speaks for no one.

Blog Entries

Do you mean Pete Doherty or whatever his name is ?
    He was clearly on something, why or how he manages to get 'air time' is beyond me.
    Yeah I don't normally watch it as I don't like Andrew Neil but it was quite amusing watching him look so confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Yeah I don't normally watch it as I don't like Andrew Neil but it was quite amusing watching him look so confused.
    What is wrong with Andrew Neil?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What is wrong with Andrew Neil?
    He's too slimy, did you see it?

Didn't watch it, but I'm guessing 55 minutes of brexit and 5 minutes of something interesting at the end?

I wouldn't mind a munch on Mensch's muff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabalphaville View Post
    Eeeeeeeeek!

qt2.jpg
    It's like a line up of ""crimes against sanity""

I watched a re run of it last night :-

Will Self - nasty sneering little smack head - who looks like he's back chasing the dragon again.

Effeminate sounding Labour bloke - feck he can whinge, "it's all the damn Tories fault"

Dr Tory MP Lady - I would like to see more MPs like her - not for her political beliefs but for the logical, straight forward way of looking at things (that's why she used to be a Dr I guess)

Louise Mensch - Has opinions and at least voices them with a bit of thought process involved.

Farage - It was like childs play for him. Even will the snarling Will Self started calling Farage names as he couldnt win an argument - Farage just smiles and moves on. You would have thought Will Self could try to articulate an argument without resorting to insults etc - but that was seemingly beyond his ability.
    Very objective synopsis lol

You could try and surprise us occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Very objective synopsis lol

You could try and surprise us occasionally.
    But he's right. QT appeared to be set up to bait Farage this week and it didn't work.

What I find puzzling is that for anyone on planet Earth over 40 years of age, who lived through the Cold War, the prospect of the US/UK being friends with Russia should be a dream come true. And that dream is coming true.

But the narrative coming from the "progressives", globalists and Europhiles is that Trump is a racist and Putin is bad because he hates gays, and therefore we in the west should be seeking conflict with Russia. This narrative is a conspiracy-theorist's wet-dream (me included) as it supports the long-held view that the NWO/Illuminati want WW3 so that, from the ashes of the old world, they can build a global "Brave New World" transhuman/clone/genderless society ruled by an elite.

Alternatively, this could be a development of the "Great Game" between Russia and England for control of Eurasia, with factions in the US vying for influence, and China as the ultimate prize - or ultimate enemy.

I find it amusing that people (on CCMB and in wider society) still slavishly hold allegiances to particular political parties' lines, when every party is utterly divided at the level of its politicians and staff on matters as diverse as the economy, Trump, climate change, the EU and identity politics. In the UK the least divided parties (at a senior level) are probably Plaid and the SNP, which are both full of closet racists, ecofascists, Brussels agents and deluded social justice warriors.

And I'm saying this as a long-standing member of Plaid who's held senior positions in the party.
    Last edited by severncity; 11-12-16 at 11:54.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    But he's right. QT appeared to be set up to bait Farage this week and it didn't work.

What I find puzzling is that for anyone on planet Earth over 40 years of age, who lived through the Cold War, the prospect of the US/UK being friends with Russia should be a dream come true. And that dream is coming true.

But the narrative coming from the "progressives", globalists and Europhiles is that Trump is a racist and Putin is bad because he hates gays, and therefore we in the west should be seeking conflict with Russia. This narrative is a conspiracy-theorist's wet-dream (me included) as it supports the long-held view that the NWO/Illuminati want WW3 so that, from the ashes of the old world, they can build a global "Brave New World" transhuman/clone/genderless society ruled by an elite.

Alternatively, this could be a development of the "Great Game" between Russia and England for control of Eurasia, with factions in the US vying for influence, and China as the ultimate prize - or ultimate enemy.

I find it amusing that people (on CCMB and in wider society) still slavishly hold allegiances to particular political parties' lines, when every party is utterly divided at the level of its politicians and staff on matters as diverse as the economy, Trump, climate change, the EU and identity politics. In the UK the least divided parties (at a senior level) are probably Plaid and the SNP, which are both full of closet racists, ecofascists, Brussels agents and deluded social justice warriors.

And I'm saying this as a long-standing member of Plaid who's held senior positions in the party.
    "Russia and England"?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    "Russia and England"?
    Yes. As I said I'm a member of Plaid so my belief is that England is in control. London is the most powerful city on Earth. I doubt that Cardiff makes the top 1000 most powerful cities. Substitute "UK" for "England" if it pleases you.

I have a low threshold for anyone in general that adds nothing to the debate or doesnt offer a solution.
    Packerman's not all that bad, it takes a lot of willpower to read every post on a political message board without contributing anything meaningful

Packerman's not all that bad, it takes a lot of willpower to read every post on a political message board without contributing anything meaningful
    or to post total bollux for years on end

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Get a room you two.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Well, you're a better man than me, I couldn't do it even if I was getting paid

Well, you're a better man than me, I couldn't do it even if I was getting paid
    and a total lack of self awareness