+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who'd be a football coach now?

Re: Who'd be a football coach now?

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    Indeed it is. Will he get pulled up for it? No, encouraged more like.
    I normally steer clear of these silly little thread ruining squabbles, but I just thought I'd like to say, you can ignore him you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I normally steer clear of these silly little thread ruining squabbles, but I just thought I'd like to say, you can ignore him you know?
    I thought I'd like to say, he can stop being abusive as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    I thought I'd like to say, he can stop being abusive as well.
    Yeah, I thought I was probably wasting my time. Never mind.

Yeah, I thought I was probably wasting my time. Never mind.
    I reserve the right to respond to constant unnecessary and unwarranted abuse from this particular poster.

Massive paedophile ring uncovered by police in Norway after arrest of 51 men

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7432441.html

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

Jesus Christ that makes grim reading.

Jesus Christ that makes grim reading.
    "Those arrested include two elected officials, one teacher and a lawyer."

What the fvck? Why are there so many peados out there? What's going on?

Scary stuff.

Normally I'd agree with your point...but when someone comes on to an otherwise serious thread (about paedophilia in football FFS!!) and likens you to Rolf Harris & Jimmy Savile, it's fair enough for a poster to respond.

Croesy can be a bellend at times, but calling him someone who rapes children is a big step across the line.

Blog Entries

I sometimes struggle to accept that people can be so evil.

Tandy. He knows where to bring in all these out-of-work free agents that will get us promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I sometimes struggle to accept that people can be so evil.
    Same thing happening in Canada. Is it only the independent who are reporting on this stuff? The rest of the media seem to be obsessed with telling us all about "fake news".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...g-8940562.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Normally I'd agree with your point...but when someone comes on to an otherwise serious thread (about paedophilia in football FFS!!) and likens you to Rolf Harris & Jimmy Savile, it's fair enough for a poster to respond.

Croesy can be a bellend at times, but calling him someone who rapes children is a big step across the line.
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Don't panic officer I'm not staying. Just a fleeting visit.
    **** off you vulgar cockroach.

Quote Originally Posted by Ring_Peace View Post
    **** off you vulgar cockroach.
    No

Blog Entries

Same thing happening in Canada. Is it only the independent who are reporting on this stuff? The rest of the media seem to be obsessed with telling us all about "fake news".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...g-8940562.html
    Linda makes an interesting comment, something that has also been in my mind since I read the story..

I will throw out a question-in what way does it benefit the State to assume that abuse is widespread? I'm so glad this article pointed out that serious child abuse is in fact very rare and consequently should be dealt with. Even in the 90's we were given the message that perverts were lurking around every corner creating a culture of paranoid parenting, yet it is still going on, why is this?
    When you consider the amount of checks that are done on people, cctv everywhere ect you would think that our kids are safer now than ever before but that is not the impression we are given is it?

Sad to see a guy saying "I used to pick up a kid off the ground if they fell and hurt themselves. I certainly don't do that anymore" I remember seeing stories about doctors not helping people through fear of being sued, we are all becoming so detached from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Linda makes an interesting comment, something that has also been in my mind since I read the story..

When you consider the amount of checks that are done on people, cctv everywhere ect you would think that our kids are safer now than ever before but that is not the impression we are given is it?

Sad to see a guy saying "I used to pick up a kid off the ground if they fell and hurt themselves. I certainly don't do that anymore" I remember seeing stories about doctors not helping people through fear of being sued, we are all becoming so detached from each other.
    This isn't really the kind of crime that CCTV is going to stop. Has anyone said that child abuse is widespread? I think the general feeling is that there are more football cases than anyone had expected, but that's not the same as being widespread.

Its quite sad that 'Linda' doesn't think how awful all these cases are but that we're only hearing about them because the State is trying to control the population.

Feedback

I was in the swimming pool a few years ago with the kids and my middle boy was having some difficulty learning to swim. A swimming coach was taking a lesson nearby and at the end of it came over and offered a few tips. Before she proceeded to interact with him she purposely asked me if she could put her hands on him so as to show him the correct position by holding him in the water. My thoughts were how sad have we become in society that someone feels the need to explicitly ask if they can help, such is the paranoia.

99% of adults teach kids football, swimming, scouts, whatever because they get enjoyment in seeing them develop as human beings. the other 1% bring paranoia and ruin lives both directly and indirectly.