+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: An excellent point

An excellent point

Listened to the game on Radio Wales, didn't seem a surprise when we took the lead although the goal itself seemed a bit fortunate due to a keeper error, up until they scored we didn't seem under too much pressure although it did sound as if we had conceded possession to defend, the sending off!!, a typical footballers reaction to a nasty foul, its easy to think why did he react when not seeing the incident but players know the score, retaliation is often dealt with more severely than the incident itself, I was expecting a backs to the wall after the sending off but it didn't sound that way and listening to RW, it sounded that we had the better of the last 10 mins and perhaps could have nicked it at the death, all in all an excellent point I would suggest.

Re: An excellent point

Yes a good point won

Can't ever really be that disappointed with an away point. And it was good to hear us not giving up and fighting for all three rather than our customary capitulation. However it'll only be an excellent point if we get three points on Tuesday.

This is an excellent point, just awaiting the doom mongers like Elysium and Tandy to get out of their pits and slag the team off. In our position any point away is a good one.

Good point, now need to pick up more from the 2 upcoming game she to take a bit of pressure off.

It was welcome given the in-game circumstances but Ipswich are having a season where only a point at Portman Road may not be a fantastic result. Admittedly most of their home games seem to have been of the trickier variety but while Burton and QPR will be looking at us enviously tonight the likes of Rotherham and Forest will be happier with what they have in the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    This is an excellent point, just awaiting the doom mongers like Elysium and Tandy to get out of their pits and slag the team off. In our position any point away is a good one.
    Tandy would never slag off the City. He's a "supporter".

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Can't ever really be that disappointed with an away point. And it was good to hear us not giving up and fighting for all three rather than our customary capitulation. However it'll only be an excellent point if we get three points on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I'm guessing he's put his hopes on 4 points over the two games.

But of course 3 points on Tuesday is irrelevant if we then go on to get just 6 points over the rest of the season.

Dunno like.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post
    I'm guessing he's put his hopes on 4 points over the two games.

But of course 3 points on Tuesday is irrelevant if we then go on to get just 6 points over the rest of the season.

Dunno like.
    That's it. I was looking at it over the three games this week. If we don't win against wolves, and get something against Barnsley the point today will feel less important.

That's it. I was looking at it over the three games this week. If we don't win against wolves, and get something against Barnsley the point today will feel less important.
    Malky used to break the season up into 3 games segments, Malky..?

An excellent point!