+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antisemitism - UK adopts 'new' definition

Re: Antisemitism - UK adopts 'new' definition

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    figures for Auchwitz is around a million, 925,000 at treblinka which was a death camp only as was belzac and sobibor which account for another 700,000, over a million shot by eiinzangruppen in the east including over 33,000 in three days at babi yar, approx 800,000 starved to death in ghettos, all adding up, we will never know the exact figure it may be 6 million it may be less, does it excuse the horror or the systematic genocide of jews plus gypsies, jehovas witnesses, people with mental handicaps, gays etc no it does not.
    People such as organ morgan claim the figures are vastly inflated to discredit the entire event.

Speaking jokingly about the holohoax and in the next sentence saying over 200 thousand innocent women children and families died.

Deleting post
    Last edited by lardy; 13-12-16 at 13:41.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Deleting post
    Good thing I saw what you wrote!

Blue in the Face

Some folks will never get past the moral sheep herding to dig to deeper truths. It's really difficult to challenge one's own belief system that's been conditioned into you for your whole life. 2016 has been a re-revelation for me in that respect as I hadn't realised how fast asleep I was.

The "holocost denial" phenomenon does not benefit those that would subscribe to such a view. So surely the logic would be to look to those who would benefit? The obsession with looking at national states for answers is also a mistake I feel. They are merely conduits for power grabs from more powerful forces. I might further suggest that laying blame on any religious group might also be a misstep.

If anyone on this thread is interested in a deeper dig I would thoroughly recommend Carol Quigely's Tradgedy and Hope which is a manuscript with research mined from CFR sources etc. I've only just discovered this but it's blown my tiny mind. It's a tough read as Quigely was a military man and not a writer, but I haven't yet come across a more enlightening mine into modern global history as this. Quigley was also acknowledged by Bill Clinton to be his chief mentor (but don't let that put you off!) A very important and telling note on this text is that Quigley confided with friends that he dare not overly cite certain banking families in this book as he was convinced he would be killed and his work suppressed.

Here it is for free. You can probably download to a smartphone and read like a kindle...

http://www.carrollquigley.net/pdf/Tragedy_and_Hope.pdf

For some reason it went out of print for years until 2014
    Last edited by Blue in the Face; 13-12-16 at 16:46.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Some folks will never get past the moral sheep herding to dig to deeper truths. It's really difficult to challenge one's own belief system that's been conditioned into you for your whole life. 2016 has been a re-revelation for me in that respect as I hadn't realised how fast asleep I was.

The "holocost denial" phenomenon does not benefit those that would subscribe to such a view. So surely the logic would be to look to those who would benefit? The obsession with looking at national states for answers is also a mistake I feel. They are merely conduits for power grabs from more powerful forces. I might further suggest that laying blame on any religious group might also be a misstep.

If anyone on this thread is interested in a deeper dig I would thoroughly recommend Carol Quigely's Tradgedy and Hope which is a manuscript with research mined from CFR sources etc. I've only just discovered this but it's blown my tiny mind. It's a tough read as Quigely was a military man and not a writer, but I haven't yet come across a more enlightening mine into modern global history as this. Quigley was also acknowledged by Bill Clinton to be his chief mentor (but don't let that put you off!) A very important and telling note on this text is that Quigley confided with friends that he dare not overly cite certain banking families in this book as he was convinced he would be killed and his work suppressed.

Here it is for free. You can probably download to a smartphone and read like a kindle...

http://www.carrollquigley.net/pdf/Tragedy_and_Hope.pdf

For some reason it went out of print for years until 2014
    Sounds interesting. G. Edward Griffin did a great lecture called 'The Quigley Formula' , good watch if you haven't seen it.
    Last edited by Mrs Steve R; 13-12-16 at 17:50. Reason: trying to see why it's all narrow lol

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Sounds interesting. G. Edward Griffin did a great lecture called 'The Quigley Formula' , good watch if you haven't seen it.
    I've seen this guy talk about other stuff. Hadn't realised he'd covered Quigley. Definitely going to check this out.

Re: Can someone tell Ken Livingston and Naz Shah about this

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    People seem to be confused here, nobody is saying that you can't say nasty things about Israel or its policies
    Good people dont say nasty things about anyone and try to live as one .

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    thank God Organ morgan wasn't around back then, then we'd have 200,001 victims
    Perhaps we should arrange another one so he doesn't get missed this time.

Blog Entries

I've seen this guy talk about other stuff. Hadn't realised he'd covered Quigley. Definitely going to check this out.
    I do like Griffin, he's a good speaker, no gimmicks, no face masks, no end of the world music in the background, just how I like em.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I love this from Dianne Abbott saying that on the whole Mao did more good than harm - she seems to forget about the millions of people he killed.

Holy **** she really is a useful idiot!

A lot of folks link Mao to being a Bonesman, but I'm not sure if it's true

Blog Entries

Holy **** she really is a useful idiot!

A lot of folks link Mao to being a Bonesman, but I'm not sure if it's true
    It's scary how many people are willing to lie to themselves.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    It's scary how many people are willing to lie to themselves.
    I would define it as intellectual and moral narcissism