+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should vaping at CCS be allowed?

Should vaping at CCS be allowed?

I think the club should be commended for allowing smokers to go outside at half time for a smoke but I think vapers should follow the same rules.

There were a couple of lads in the ninian / canton corner who were puffing out blasts like mini Vesuvius' all game. Not just a trickle of vapour but an explosion that looked like a firework going off.

I was far enough away that it didn't envelop me but others nearby must have been vaped good and proper.

I took these pics, they are tame outputs of vapour, others were far more dramatic.

Or am I being a prude?

2016-12-13 21.10.28.jpg

2016-12-13 21.21.03.jpg

Re: Should vaping at CCS be allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I think the club should be commended for allowing smokers to go outside at half time for a smoke but I think vapers should follow the same rules.

There were a couple of lads in the ninian / canton corner who were puffing out blasts like mini Vesuvius' all game. Not just a trickle of vapour but an explosion that looked like a firework going off.

I was far enough away that it didn't envelop me but others nearby must have been vaped good and proper.

I took these pics, they are tame outputs of vapour, others were far more dramatic.

Or am I being a prude?

2016-12-13 21.10.28.jpg

2016-12-13 21.21.03.jpg
    Taking their photo and putting it here is not very nice.

They should make them with blue smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Taking their photo and putting it here is not very nice.
    They are not identified. The faces of those doing it are not shown, they are hidden by other people. It was not done in secret, stewards obviously had no problem with it as nothing was said.

They did nothing wrong, otherwise the club would have done something. I'm asking a moral question if it should be OK. I don't have a problem with people using electronic cigarettes or whatever devices they want to use but this vaping business, i notice it more when walking through town, sees people launching huge amounts of vapour over people who might not appreciate it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    They should make them with blue smoke.
    Great idea.

I think I would feel very conscious about creating that amount of vapour in any group of non smoking people tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

Or am I being a prude?

2016-12-13 21.10.28.jpg

2016-12-13 21.21.03.jpg
    No, they can wait 45 minutes. It wont hurt them, and then nobody else has to breathe in or smell it.

First Team

For me it's a lump them in with the smokers.
    The amount of vapour these things produce is ridiculous.
    Not a fan of these and now it seems that they may not be quite as safe as first thought not withstanding that they look a little silly in the first place.
    I have a feeling these will be looked at as one of the more puzzling fads by future generations when looking back at this era.

Quote Originally Posted by Temujin View Post
    No, they can wait 45 minutes. It wont hurt them, and then nobody else has to breathe in or smell it.
    Agreed.

Brought my mate from work yesterday who's a heavy vaper. There is a lot of vapour that comes from these but I don't mind it as it's not the same. It doesn't stick to your clothes and it doesn't smell rancid.

Aren't most of the people against vaping from an era when we had fans smoking cigarettes and pipes at the football,smoking in pubs, stream trains and black and white tv

I thought vaping would have seemed been tame to some of you lot

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    Aren't most of the people against vaping from an era when we had fans smoking cigarettes and pipes at the football,smoking in pubs, stream trains and black and white tv

I thought vaping would have seemed been tame to some of you lot
    The science behind them isn't proven to be completely safe.

I don't see what there is to complain about. Anything that helps people give up tabs is surely a good thing.

its the poncy smells more than the vapour. who wants to smell lavender fish oils ffs

Quote Originally Posted by El Horno View Post
    I don't see what there is to complain about. Anything that helps people give up tabs is surely a good thing.
    People are welcome to vape all they want, just as long as they don't engulf me in their vapour whilst they indulge.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    People are welcome to vape all they want, just as long as they don't engulf me in their vapour whilst they indulge.
    I'm led to believe that you can adjust the amount of vapour to a certain extent, who the hell puts the setting on high? Wait 45 minutes like everyone else.

as it has been said in the thread

just have a blast before the game, then at 1/2 time

if you really cannot go 45 min, take yourself of down to under the stand and get on with it ( afterall under the stand should be fairly empty )

Very Prude Mike.

Not like it is causing you any REAL problems.

Next you will want to ban the fat guy taking off his t-shirt as it offends you.

The vaper should adjust the settings to produce less vapour, atleast be considerate towards these prunes.

Last edited by Barry Dragon; 14-12-16 at 09:20.

Some folk are starting to vape Spice now so I wouldn't want to be inhaling that shit.
    The withdrawals from spice make heroin withdrawals look tame.
    If your a Devils Dick Sucker then outside with the rest of the Smokers.

Quote Originally Posted by El Horno View Post
    This is nonsense though. They may have given up smoking cigarettes but people are now addicted to the sonic screwdrivers, when no one knows what long term affect these will have on peoples health. These were secretly distributed by the government to replace cigarettes, to then tax the bejesus out of them making up for losses in taxes when cigarettes finally get banned.

As someone who suffers from asthma I find that getting engulfed in a cloud of Vap
    can often set me off on a coughing fit.
    On a related theme there seem to be more and more pairs of lads sharing toilet cubicles
    to partake of the poison of their choice preventing others from having a dump.

who the frig wants a poo at a football match. it amazes me how many queue to use the cubicles they cant all be wanting a poo

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    As someone who suffers from asthma I find that getting engulfed in a cloud of Vap
    can often set me off on a coughing fit.
    On a related theme there seem to be more and more pairs of lads sharing toilet cubicles
    Glyn,It was the fact that this vapour was engulfing people nearby that caused me to make the original post.

It happens in the street as well

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    who the frig wants a poo at a football match. it amazes me how many queue to use the cubicles they cant all be wanting a poo
    I have a really small winky.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Gayist. Reported.