+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Need to beat Barnsley on Saturday

Need to beat Barnsley on Saturday

To give us a bit of breathing space before away games at Brentford and Brighton, before a tough looking home game v Villa.

We probably need another 30+ points from 25 games to stay up this season, and 3 of those on Saturday would go a long way towards giving us that chance.

Re: Need to beat Barnsley on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    To give us a bit of breathing space before away games at Brentford and Brighton, before a tough looking home game v Villa.

We probably need another 30+ points from 25 games to stay up this season, and 3 of those on Saturday would go a long way towards giving us that chance.
    To stay up? We can make the play offs if we keep playing like we are!

Some solid performances since Warnock took over, we have nobody to fear in this league.

Wembeeerlyyy!!! Wemberrrrlly!!

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    To stay up? We can make the play offs if we keep playing like we are!

Some solid performances since Warnock took over, we have nobody to fear in this league.

Wembeeerlyyy!!! Wemberrrrlly!!
    I hope you are right .... I have bet us to finish top half and top 6 . Top half will give me over £800 back, I am not sure we are a top half side at this moment BUT Leeds who looked dire against have climbed into the top 6 after a decent run.
    Last night finished quite positive. (in the end)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I hope you are right .... I have bet us to finish top half and top 6 . Top half will give me over £800 back, I am not sure we are a top half side at this moment BUT Leeds who looked dire against have climbed into the top 6 after a decent run.
    Last night finished quite positive. (in the end)
    Agreed. When they beat us at CCS I thought they were relegation material. Now they are in the play off"s