+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lex Immers to Club Brugge?

Lex Immers to Club Brugge?

Another pre-window rumour:

http://sportwitness.co.uk/cardiff-ci...fficials-sent/

The Lex Immers who played 10 months ago seems to have disappeared completely - so if any offer comes in that gives a fee and saves on his wages - I'm sure the club will take it.

I don't understand what has happened to him unless it is complacency once he got the permanent contract. It isn't injury. He seems settled with his family. Maybe the lure of Den Haag and the darts? There have been a few short glimpses this season of the Immers who can link midfield with strikers, hold the ball, act as a target, take up good positions.... all the things he did when he first arrived.... but they are just moments in the dross.

Re: Lex Immers to Club Brugge?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Another pre-window rumour:

http://sportwitness.co.uk/cardiff-ci...fficials-sent/

The Lex Immers who played 10 months ago seems to have disappeared completely - so if any offer comes in that gives a fee and saves on his wages - I'm sure the club will take it.

I don't understand what has happened to him unless it is complacency once he got the permanent contract. It isn't injury. He seems settled with his family. Maybe the lure of Den Haag and the darts? There have been a few short glimpses this season of the Immers who can link midfield with strikers, hold the ball, act as a target, take up good positions.... all the things he did when he first arrived.... but they are just moments in the dross.
    As you say, not the Immers of last season and I am sure will be part of Neil's clear out in January