+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City in court again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: City in court again

I wish Tan would just leave this go. It stirs bad feeling in the football community when things are looking on the up for us.

If there are outstanding matters and MM is implicated, then Vincent Tan should have just raised it when it came to light. Not now.
    In fact there ought to be a counter case of 'withholding knowledge of a crime (with malicious intent)'.

If they should have been punished for a wrongdoing, then that should have been long underway.

Now it looks vindictive and petty - whether MM / IM still have a case to answer or not.

It seems that MM and Iain M are getting their careers back together.
    I seem to remember reading somewhere that Moody was on his backside and living back with his parents for a while? Cannot verify.

FFS. Apparently a very poor way to go about things here, Vincent Tan.
    Last edited by Vimana.; 14-12-16 at 23:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    If there are outstanding matters and MM is implicated, then Vincent Tan should have just raised it when it came to light. Not now.
    In fact there ought to be a counter case of 'withholding knowledge of a crime (with malicious intent)'.

If they should have been punished for a wrongdoing, then that should have been long underway.

Now it looks vindictive and petty - whether MM / IM still have a case to answer or not.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that Moody was on his backside and living back with his parents for a while? Cannot verify.

Do you really think it is that easy to get a case heard in the High Court in 1 day? The case is being heard tomorrow FFS. This is merely a coincidence that it clashes with a new job for the racist.

Tan probably raised this case months ago, and its only now making the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Do you really think it is that easy to get a case heard in the High Court in 1 day? The case is being heard tomorrow FFS. This is merely a coincidence that it clashes with a new job for the racist.

Tan probably raised this case months ago, and its only now making the media.

The article uses the phrase 'Cardiff have launched a claim'.
    That would suggest that it is a fairly fresh event, but yeah, a one day turnaround does seem incredulous.

It is the Daily Mail. It is also quite feasibly just desperate bollocks or full of made-up bits.
    I shouldn't rise to it.

The article uses the phrase 'Cardiff have launched a claim'.
    That would suggest that it is a fairly fresh event, but yeah, a one day turnaround does seem incredulous.

It is the Daily Mail. It is also quite feasibly just desperate bollocks or full of made-up bits.
    I shouldn't rise to it.
    Sorry to go all Bluetit, but I think you mean incredible, not incredulous. :

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Eye ham hear ewe no

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I might have used it wrongly?, but I did mean incredulous - as in 'incredulous to me'.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/incredulous

TBH, an incorrect (or not) word is the least of my own woes in this thread, having a: taken the Daily Mail seriously and b: got slightly jerky of knee over it ;) deary me, what was I (not) thinking!

I might have used it wrongly?, but I did mean incredulous - as in 'incredulous to me'.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/incredulous

TBH, an incorrect (or not) word is the least of my own woes in this thread, having a: taken the Daily Mail seriously and b: got slightly jerky of knee over it ;) deary me, what was I (not) thinking!
    I see the problem here, you're using a dictionary for yanks

They have launched a claim to have it heard in open court....not launched a claim

Feedback

maybe they have spent all this time looking for involvement of Inglis and Manasseh in the transfer dealings and it is only now they have accepted no involvement at all....

playing devils advocate of course...

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I wish Tan would just leave this go. It stirs bad feeling in the football community when things are looking on the up for us.
    He thinks someone has swindled £10m out of him. He's been letting lawyers investigate it for 3 years. He must have a strong case, because it's at the High Court, not a magistrate's court.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    He thinks someone has swindled £10m out of him. He's been letting lawyers investigate it for 3 years. He must have a strong case, because it's at the High Court, not a magistrate's court.
    From what I've heard he has, they were not checking his pockets for racist texts.