+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: City in court again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: City in court again

What the f*ck! Every time Malky gets offered a job, there are more accusations from the club. Is tan going to hound him for the rest of his life?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    What the f*ck! Every time Malky gets offered a job, there are more accusations from the club. Is tan going to hound him for the rest of his life?
    Of course he is.
    Just when you think it's safe to go in the water...
    Revenge is a dish best served cold.
    I fear there may be a few more cards up Vince's sleeve

Don't see the issue. If MAlky and co were dishonest then they should be reprimanded.

Anything to screw over a dodgy football agent is fine by me.

The issue is why now? He's showing himself to be vindictive and unforgiving. They are very unpleasant character traits.

The issue is why now? He's showing himself to be vindictive and unforgiving. They are very unpleasant character traits.
    Do you think they heard Mackay was about to get a job, so said "Dear High Court, can you hear our case"?

I doubt if the two events are linked. Tan is not good for the club, but if 5 people conspired to take money from you, you would gather evidence and try to get the money back.

It's for the court to decide who is right or wrong. If Tan is right, and gets £10m back from defrauders, is he still vindictive?

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Do you think they heard Mackay was about to get a job, so said "Dear High Court, can you hear our case"?
    this

It was only announced earlier today, Vinnie must have people in high places to get this to the high court in a matter of a few hours

It is the newspaper that is running the story now. The case has been running for a while.

Tan is very unpleasant......
    Vile creature

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Vile creature
    Are you for real?

Abraham is having a battering on his own board and all he can do is use Facebook quotes.He hates Tan with a vengence because his position as a 'super fan' has been eroded by the club management sealing all the leaks.His updates are now plagarised from elsewhere and where his opinion was hardly challenged it is now a regular occurence. Motivated by self interest and the claims of love for the club look more false by the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    Abraham is having a battering on his own board and all he can do is use Facebook quotes.He hates Tan with a vengence because his position as a 'super fan' has been eroded by the club management sealing all the leaks.His updates are now plagarised from elsewhere and where his opinion was hardly challenged it is now a regular occurence. Motivated by self interest and the claims of love for the club look more false by the minute.
    Some serious editing going to be happening followed by a lengthy ban for wez nqat

If he truly loved the club he would not have done so much to damage it's reputation over the years

brilliant,think of a few others whose stardom took a hit

Vile creature
    I know what kind of man gives 1 million to local charities

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    And publicises it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    And publicises it.
    Well said that man.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    And publicises it.
    adverts tend to be cheaper

People like robert maxwell....... And vinny tan ........ Creatures like that

People like robert maxwell....... And vinny tan ........ Creatures like that
    No i wouldnt be happy i would persue him through court but MM ........ Nah!
    Hes not robbed Tan of anything ....
    Tan is a meglamaniac who MM has took the urine out of.

Never mind about all that, he made us play in red shirts for a while the bastard

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Never mind about all that, he made us play in red shirts for a while the bastard

Worst of of he publicised it the nasty man

I would be vindictive too if some scummy fooker ripped me off for 10mill.

He needs to looks behind him for the rest of his life. I was a Malky fan as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    I would be vindictive too if some scummy fooker ripped me off for 10mill.

He needs to looks behind him for the rest of his life. I was a Malky fan as well.
    The mistake you're making, along with several others, is assuming that the accused parties are guilty. As far as Malky Mackay is concerned, has denied any wrongdoing and he remains innocent until proven guilty.

As for the timing, yes the case has been going on for a good while, but it's a hell of a "coincidence" that the court story appears in the Mail the very same day that it's announced that Malky is going to be appointed to a new position with the SFA.

The club has made big strides in recent times of the pitch but as far as VT is concerned I treat everything with a healthy dose of cynicism.

its been ongoing for three years and cost tan over a million pounds and now he gets his day in court, clearly states this in the article.