+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: City in court again

City in court again

Re: City in court again

What the f*ck! Every time Malky gets offered a job, there are more accusations from the club. Is tan going to hound him for the rest of his life?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    What the f*ck! Every time Malky gets offered a job, there are more accusations from the club. Is tan going to hound him for the rest of his life?
    Of course he is.
    Just when you think it's safe to go in the water...
    Revenge is a dish best served cold.
    I fear there may be a few more cards up Vince's sleeve

Don't see the issue. If MAlky and co were dishonest then they should be reprimanded.

Anything to screw over a dodgy football agent is fine by me.

The issue is why now? He's showing himself to be vindictive and unforgiving. They are very unpleasant character traits.

I wish Tan would just leave this go. It stirs bad feeling in the football community when things are looking on the up for us.

All of the above (except WJ99).
    Tan is a vindictive swine who will "cut of his nose to spite his face".

His vendetta against MM has cost him over a million already.

Cross him at your peril.

Why can't we just let this go and move on?

At this rate Tan's going to spend more money on this than whatever the amount he thinks Malky swindled him out of

If there are outstanding matters and MM is implicated, then Vincent Tan should have just raised it when it came to light. Not now.
    In fact there ought to be a counter case of 'withholding knowledge of a crime (with malicious intent)'.

If they should have been punished for a wrongdoing, then that should have been long underway.

Now it looks vindictive and petty - whether MM / IM still have a case to answer or not.

It seems that MM and Iain M are getting their careers back together.
    I seem to remember reading somewhere that Moody was on his backside and living back with his parents for a while? Cannot verify.

FFS. Apparently a very poor way to go about things here, Vincent Tan.
    Last edited by Vimana.; 14-12-16 at 23:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    The issue is why now? He's showing himself to be vindictive and unforgiving. They are very unpleasant character traits.
    Do you think they heard Mackay was about to get a job, so said "Dear High Court, can you hear our case"?

I doubt if the two events are linked. Tan is not good for the club, but if 5 people conspired to take money from you, you would gather evidence and try to get the money back.

It's for the court to decide who is right or wrong. If Tan is right, and gets £10m back from defrauders, is he still vindictive?

Moody and Mackay ripped Tan off for shit loads , if some guys did that to me , I would be the same , fucck the pair of them .

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    If there are outstanding matters and MM is implicated, then Vincent Tan should have just raised it when it came to light. Not now.
    In fact there ought to be a counter case of 'withholding knowledge of a crime (with malicious intent)'.

If they should have been punished for a wrongdoing, then that should have been long underway.

Now it looks vindictive and petty - whether MM / IM still have a case to answer or not.

It seems that MM and Iain M are getting their careers back together.
    I seem to remember reading somewhere that Moody was on his backside and living back with his parents for a while? Cannot verify.

FFS. Apparently a very poor way to go about things here, Vincent Tan.
    Do you really think it is that easy to get a case heard in the High Court in 1 day? The case is being heard tomorrow FFS. This is merely a coincidence that it clashes with a new job for the racist.

Tan probably raised this case months ago, and its only now making the media.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I wish Tan would just leave this go. It stirs bad feeling in the football community when things are looking on the up for us.
    He thinks someone has swindled £10m out of him. He's been letting lawyers investigate it for 3 years. He must have a strong case, because it's at the High Court, not a magistrate's court.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Do you really think it is that easy to get a case heard in the High Court in 1 day? The case is being heard tomorrow FFS. This is merely a coincidence that it clashes with a new job for the racist.

Tan probably raised this case months ago, and its only now making the media.

The article uses the phrase 'Cardiff have launched a claim'.
    That would suggest that it is a fairly fresh event, but yeah, a one day turnaround does seem incredulous.

It is the Daily Mail. It is also quite feasibly just desperate bollocks or full of made-up bits.
    I shouldn't rise to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Do you think they heard Mackay was about to get a job, so said "Dear High Court, can you hear our case"?
    this

It was only announced earlier today, Vinnie must have people in high places to get this to the high court in a matter of a few hours

You dick heads a court date wasn't set up when they knew malky would get this job. This has obviously been planned for ages but it's now news with the court date approaching and malky having a new job.

Surprises me how people stick up for these dodgy football agents.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    The football community should be rising up against dodgy agents together.

This one is very simple , if Malky Mackay, Iain Moody are innocent of the charge they will have nothing to worry about, however if they are guilt then justice will be served to our fair city .

Its the first time I've seen the alleged agents named : David Manasseh, Rob Segal and John Inglis , such fun.

"""" The Welsh club have launched a claim of dishonest conspiracy with regard to two transfers against Mackay, their former director of football Moody and agents David Manasseh, Rob Segal and John Inglis."""

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    The football community should be rising up against dodgy agents together.
    Surely so. Also if this group scammed the CCFC, then surely it's the clubs duty to sue for damages. It's CCFC that is owed money, not Tan.

It could work in our favour if the case sets new precidents.

10 mill could do nicely next summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Surely so. Also if this group scammed the CCFC, then surely it's the clubs duty to sue for damages. It's CCFC that is owed money, not Tan.

It could work in our favour if the case sets new precidents.

10 mill could do nicely next summer.
    Sounds reasonable but I still think any damages accrued wouldn't go into rebuilding the squad but probably covering CCFC admin costs.

I agree it's vindicative from Tan but the agent system in football is horrendous and corrupt and if this case means greater regulation then I'm all for it. It's a disgrace if we've footed the bill for an agent who never even did a jot of work and raked in 700k.

Always thought that the bottom line between Tan and Malky was about Transfer fees not just all this Racism stuff.
    If I remember right wasn't Cornelius and malky's agent the same fella?

Also i notice that no mention of this court case on the dark side. ***** must be sick of defending the un-defendable.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    The article uses the phrase 'Cardiff have launched a claim'.
    That would suggest that it is a fairly fresh event, but yeah, a one day turnaround does seem incredulous.

It is the Daily Mail. It is also quite feasibly just desperate bollocks or full of made-up bits.
    I shouldn't rise to it.
    Sorry to go all Bluetit, but I think you mean incredible, not incredulous. :

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Always thought that the bottom line between Tan and Malky was about Transfer fees not just all this Racism stuff.

Also i notice that no mention of this court case on the dark side. ***** must be sick of defending the un-defendable.
    I think this happens a lot. I remember reading about how many of Mark Hughes' signings at Stoke were managed by his agent.

When there have been discussions about racism in football on here, it's usually said that football is a meritocracy and that the best players get picked. I wonder how many players have seen their careers halted before they've even started, not because of the colour of their skin but because of their choice of agent.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Sorry to go all Bluetit, but I think you mean incredible, not incredulous. :
    Eye ham hear ewe no

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post

This is the crux of the matter.The Cornelius transfer