+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City in court again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: City in court again

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Surely so. Also if this group scammed the CCFC, then surely it's the clubs duty to sue for damages. It's CCFC that is owed money, not Tan.

It could work in our favour if the case sets new precidents.

10 mill could do nicely next summer.
    Sounds reasonable but I still think any damages accrued wouldn't go into rebuilding the squad but probably covering CCFC admin costs.

I agree it's vindicative from Tan but the agent system in football is horrendous and corrupt and if this case means greater regulation then I'm all for it. It's a disgrace if we've footed the bill for an agent who never even did a jot of work and raked in 700k.

Always thought that the bottom line between Tan and Malky was about Transfer fees not just all this Racism stuff.
    If I remember right wasn't Cornelius and malky's agent the same fella?

Also i notice that no mention of this court case on the dark side. ***** must be sick of defending the un-defendable.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Always thought that the bottom line between Tan and Malky was about Transfer fees not just all this Racism stuff.

Also i notice that no mention of this court case on the dark side. ***** must be sick of defending the un-defendable.
    I think this happens a lot. I remember reading about how many of Mark Hughes' signings at Stoke were managed by his agent.

When there have been discussions about racism in football on here, it's usually said that football is a meritocracy and that the best players get picked. I wonder how many players have seen their careers halted before they've even started, not because of the colour of their skin but because of their choice of agent.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I think this happens a lot. I remember reading about how many of Mark Hughes' signings at Stoke were managed by his agent.

When there have been discussions about racism in football on here, it's usually said that football is a meritocracy and that the best players get picked. I wonder how many players have seen their careers halted before they've even started, not because of the colour of their skin but because of their choice of agent.
    Yes alledgly Jose has the same connections , its part and parcel of the world of football , which is in desperate need of top to bottom regulation

This is the crux of the matter.The Cornelius transfer

. ***** must be sick of defending the un-defendable.
    If he was honest with himself I think he'd find he was sick of it.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    If he was honest with himself I think he'd find he was sick of it.
    There is a thread on ****:

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/vi...p?f=2&t=180242

Similar range of views as on here. Mainly 'lay off Malky', 'screw the thieving agents', 'the timing must be co-incidental'.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Similar range of views as on here. Mainly 'lay off Malky', 'screw the thieving agents', 'the timing must be co-incidental'.
    With the aUthoR defending Malky to the hilt.

I cant believe some people actually think Tan has now got this in court as Malkys got a job.

As much as i like and admire Malky, if he has committed a crime then Vincent Tann has every right to take him to court. As far as agents goes, i really do think that they are vultures and that all clubs in the UK should stop paying their outlandish fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I cant believe some people actually think Tan has now got this in court as Malkys got a job.
    you'd better believe it, on the dark side as well, especially Archibald Arseholend.

Some would rather City go down the pan than accept what the Club is doing to unearth corruption.

If they are guilty they should suffer the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

The thread on there is quite refreshing.
    The only people defending Malky are ***** and the grange end multi whose defence seems to consist of Barry Shitpeas and City123's posts copied from here.

As soon as ***** starts using facebook quotes to back himself up you know he is swimming against the tide.

My opinion is get this into public court and if guilty fuk em all, Tan may have done the football world a service.

He's there defending the un-defendable not having it his own way so starts posting the facebook quotes and using his multis to back himself up