Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: City in court again

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I was going to oblige but stopped at "Kenny Miller £900k"
    Yea we will ignore gunnar etc.....

from the WoL, so fook knows how accurate

2011-12: Aron Gunnarsson (Coventry, £350k, Joe Mason (Plymouth, £250k, Kenny Miller (Bursapor, £900k), Ben Turner (Coventry, £750k), Kadeem Harris (£150k, Wycombe), Craig Conway (Dundee Utd, Free), Don Cowie (Watford, Free), Andrew Taylor (Middlesbrough, Free), Robert Earnshaw (Forest, Free), Rudy Gestede (Metz, Free), Filip Kiss (Slovan Bratislava, Loan), Liam Lawrence (Portsmouth, Loan), Haris Vuckic (Newcastle, Loan).

2012-13: Filip Kiss (Slovan Bratislava, £500k), Etien Velikonja (Maribor, £1.5m), Jordon Mutch (£2m, Birmingham), Kim Bo-Kyung (Cerezo Osaka, £2m), Matthew Connolly (QPR, £500k), Tommy Smith (£300k, QPR), Craig Noone (£1m, Brighton), Nicky Maynard (£2.75m, West Ham), Fraizer Campbell (Sunderland, £650k), Joe Lewis (Peterborough, Free), Heidar Helguson (QPR, Free), Craig Bellamy (Liverpool, Free), Simon Lappin (Norwich, Free), Kerim Frei (Fulham, Loan), Leon Barnett (Norwich, Loan).

2013-14: Andreas Cornelius (FC Copenhagen, £8m), John Brayford (Derby, £1.5m), Simon Moore (£150k), Steven Caulker (£9m), Gary Medel (Sevilla, £10m), Kevin Theophille-Catherine (Rennes, £2.1m), Peter Odemwingie (West Brom, £2.25m)

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Yea we will ignore gunnar etc.....
    He fookwit I have looked at your posts and you do nothing but slate everyone at the club including Neil calling him Grandad. I can guarantee you wouldnt call him that to his face. Keyboard warrior you may be but not clever enough by half for some people in here.Where do you sit in the Stadium ? What is your name on the other board? Do your trousers back up and have an early night and colour a few pictures in.

[QUOTE=Mad as a fish;4701553]He fookwit I have looked at your posts and you do nothing but slate everyone at the club including Neil calling him Grandad. I can guarantee you wouldnt call him that to his face. Keyboard warrior you may be but not clever enough by half for some people in here.Where do you sit in the Stadium ? What is your name on the other board? Do your trousers back up and have an early night and colour a few pictures in.[/QUOT

I will say this slow so it sinks in. Ive spent a couple of wasted hours trying to remind dimwits like you MM has been found guilty of nothing and is the best manager we have ever had. FACT
    I obviously dont slate everyone or why would i support MM.
    Understand??

[QUOTE=chepstow;4701569]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    He fookwit I have looked at your posts and you do nothing but slate everyone at the club including Neil calling him Grandad. I can guarantee you wouldnt call him that to his face. Keyboard warrior you may be but not clever enough by half for some people in here.Where do you sit in the Stadium ? What is your name on the other board? Do your trousers back up and have an early night and colour a few pictures in.[/QUOT

I will say this slow so it sinks in. Ive spent a couple of wasted hours trying to remind dimwits like you MM has been found guilty of nothing and is the best manager we have ever had. FACT
    I obviously dont slate everyone or why would i support MM.
    Understand??
    Nearly correct apart from the word "FACT" wipe your hands and your keyboard and go back to bed. You are making a coont of yourself.....still.