+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City in court again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: City in court again

I'd say the timing here is a coincidence, but the idea that the Daily Mail was tipped off by someone at the club about the hearing today after the news broke about Malky's proposed job seems plausible to me.

The obvious "dodgy" looking transfer from that summer was the Cornelius one (or so it seems to me at least), so it's a surprise to see that the charges stem from a couple of deals where we paid what I'd say was the going rate for the two players involved - reportedly, we also got our money back when Caulker signed for QPR and the Jones/Odemwingie swap was generally thought to be a fair one, in financial terms at least, at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'd say the timing here is a coincidence, but the idea that the Daily Mail was tipped off by someone at the club about the hearing today after the news broke about Malky's proposed job seems plausible to me.

The obvious "dodgy" looking transfer from that summer was the Cornelius one (or so it seems to me at least), so it's a surprise to see that the charges stem from a couple of deals where we paid what I'd say was the going rate for the two players involved - reportedly, we also got our money back when Caulker signed for QPR and the Jones/Odemwingie swap was generally thought to be a fair one, in financial terms at least, at the time.

I dont think its the transfer costs that are the issue, but more the agents fees which go on top.....I think

Is chepstow aBRAhAM in disguise!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    The Pied Piper lives on .

Either that or Tandy.

He is the result of romantic few hours spent at the back of the bus between Tannis and Ankles.