Register now to unlock a matched free bet from Ladbrokes for up to £50 (18+, T&Cís apply)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 134

Thread: City in court again

  1. #1

    City in court again


  2. #2

    Re: City in court again

    What the f*ck! Every time Malky gets offered a job, there are more accusations from the club. Is tan going to hound him for the rest of his life?

  3. #3

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    What the f*ck! Every time Malky gets offered a job, there are more accusations from the club. Is tan going to hound him for the rest of his life?
    Of course he is.
    Just when you think it's safe to go in the water...
    Revenge is a dish best served cold.
    I fear there may be a few more cards up Vince's sleeve

  4. #4

    Re: City in court again

    Don't see the issue. If MAlky and co were dishonest then they should be reprimanded.

    Anything to screw over a dodgy football agent is fine by me.

  5. #5

    Re: City in court again

    The issue is why now? He's showing himself to be vindictive and unforgiving. They are very unpleasant character traits.

  6. #6

    Re: City in court again

    I wish Tan would just leave this go. It stirs bad feeling in the football community when things are looking on the up for us.

  7. #7

    Re: City in court again

    All of the above (except WJ99).
    Tan is a vindictive swine who will "cut of his nose to spite his face".

    His vendetta against MM has cost him over a million already.

    Cross him at your peril.

  8. #8

    Re: City in court again

    Why can't we just let this go and move on?

    At this rate Tan's going to spend more money on this than whatever the amount he thinks Malky swindled him out of

  9. #9
    International Vimana.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    way out west
    Posts
    11,475

    Re: City in court again

    If there are outstanding matters and MM is implicated, then Vincent Tan should have just raised it when it came to light. Not now.
    In fact there ought to be a counter case of 'withholding knowledge of a crime (with malicious intent)'.

    If they should have been punished for a wrongdoing, then that should have been long underway.

    Now it looks vindictive and petty - whether MM / IM still have a case to answer or not.

    It seems that MM and Iain M are getting their careers back together.
    I seem to remember reading somewhere that Moody was on his backside and living back with his parents for a while? Cannot verify.

    FFS. Apparently a very poor way to go about things here, Vincent Tan.
    Last edited by Vimana.; 14-12-16 at 23:18.

  10. #10

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    The issue is why now? He's showing himself to be vindictive and unforgiving. They are very unpleasant character traits.
    Do you think they heard Mackay was about to get a job, so said "Dear High Court, can you hear our case"?

    I doubt if the two events are linked. Tan is not good for the club, but if 5 people conspired to take money from you, you would gather evidence and try to get the money back.

    It's for the court to decide who is right or wrong. If Tan is right, and gets £10m back from defrauders, is he still vindictive?

  11. #11

    Re: City in court again

    Moody and Mackay ripped Tan off for shit loads , if some guys did that to me , I would be the same , fucck the pair of them .

  12. #12

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    If there are outstanding matters and MM is implicated, then Vincent Tan should have just raised it when it came to light. Not now.
    In fact there ought to be a counter case of 'withholding knowledge of a crime (with malicious intent)'.

    If they should have been punished for a wrongdoing, then that should have been long underway.

    Now it looks vindictive and petty - whether MM / IM still have a case to answer or not.

    It seems that MM and Iain M are getting their careers back together.
    I seem to remember reading somewhere that Moody was on his backside and living back with his parents for a while? Cannot verify.

    FFS. Apparently a very poor way to go about things here, Vincent Tan.
    Do you really think it is that easy to get a case heard in the High Court in 1 day? The case is being heard tomorrow FFS. This is merely a coincidence that it clashes with a new job for the racist.

    Tan probably raised this case months ago, and its only now making the media.

  13. #13

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I wish Tan would just leave this go. It stirs bad feeling in the football community when things are looking on the up for us.
    He thinks someone has swindled £10m out of him. He's been letting lawyers investigate it for 3 years. He must have a strong case, because it's at the High Court, not a magistrate's court.

  14. #14
    International Vimana.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    way out west
    Posts
    11,475

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Do you really think it is that easy to get a case heard in the High Court in 1 day? The case is being heard tomorrow FFS. This is merely a coincidence that it clashes with a new job for the racist.

    Tan probably raised this case months ago, and its only now making the media.

    The article uses the phrase 'Cardiff have launched a claim'.
    That would suggest that it is a fairly fresh event, but yeah, a one day turnaround does seem incredulous.

    It is the Daily Mail. It is also quite feasibly just desperate bollocks or full of made-up bits.
    I shouldn't rise to it.

  15. #15

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Do you think they heard Mackay was about to get a job, so said "Dear High Court, can you hear our case"?
    this

    It was only announced earlier today, Vinnie must have people in high places to get this to the high court in a matter of a few hours

  16. #16

    Re: City in court again

    You dick heads a court date wasn't set up when they knew malky would get this job. This has obviously been planned for ages but it's now news with the court date approaching and malky having a new job.

    Surprises me how people stick up for these dodgy football agents.

  17. #17

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I wish Tan would just leave this go. It stirs bad feeling in the football community when things are looking on the up for us.
    The football community should be rising up against dodgy agents together.

  18. #18

    Re: City in court again

    This one is very simple , if Malky Mackay, Iain Moody are innocent of the charge they will have nothing to worry about, however if they are guilt then justice will be served to our fair city .

    Its the first time I've seen the alleged agents named : David Manasseh, Rob Segal and John Inglis , such fun.



    """" The Welsh club have launched a claim of dishonest conspiracy with regard to two transfers against Mackay, their former director of football Moody and agents David Manasseh, Rob Segal and John Inglis."""

  19. #19

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    The football community should be rising up against dodgy agents together.
    Surely so. Also if this group scammed the CCFC, then surely it's the clubs duty to sue for damages. It's CCFC that is owed money, not Tan.

    It could work in our favour if the case sets new precidents.

    10 mill could do nicely next summer.

  20. #20

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Surely so. Also if this group scammed the CCFC, then surely it's the clubs duty to sue for damages. It's CCFC that is owed money, not Tan.

    It could work in our favour if the case sets new precidents.

    10 mill could do nicely next summer.
    Sounds reasonable but I still think any damages accrued wouldn't go into rebuilding the squad but probably covering CCFC admin costs.

    I agree it's vindicative from Tan but the agent system in football is horrendous and corrupt and if this case means greater regulation then I'm all for it. It's a disgrace if we've footed the bill for an agent who never even did a jot of work and raked in 700k.

  21. #21

    Re: City in court again

    Always thought that the bottom line between Tan and Malky was about Transfer fees not just all this Racism stuff.
    If I remember right wasn't Cornelius and malky's agent the same fella?

    Also i notice that no mention of this court case on the dark side. Annis must be sick of defending the un-defendable.

  22. #22

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    The article uses the phrase 'Cardiff have launched a claim'.
    That would suggest that it is a fairly fresh event, but yeah, a one day turnaround does seem incredulous.

    It is the Daily Mail. It is also quite feasibly just desperate bollocks or full of made-up bits.
    I shouldn't rise to it.
    Sorry to go all Bluetit, but I think you mean incredible, not incredulous. :

  23. #23

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Always thought that the bottom line between Tan and Malky was about Transfer fees not just all this Racism stuff.
    If I remember right wasn't Cornelius and malky's agent the same fella?

    Also i notice that no mention of this court case on the dark side. Annis must be sick of defending the un-defendable.
    I think this happens a lot. I remember reading about how many of Mark Hughes' signings at Stoke were managed by his agent.

    When there have been discussions about racism in football on here, it's usually said that football is a meritocracy and that the best players get picked. I wonder how many players have seen their careers halted before they've even started, not because of the colour of their skin but because of their choice of agent.

  24. #24

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Sorry to go all Bluetit, but I think you mean incredible, not incredulous. :
    Eye ham hear ewe no :xmashehe::xmashehe:

  25. #25

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Always thought that the bottom line between Tan and Malky was about Transfer fees not just all this Racism stuff.
    If I remember right wasn't Cornelius and malky's agent the same fella?

    Also i notice that no mention of this court case on the dark side. Annis must be sick of defending the un-defendable.
    This is the crux of the matter.The Cornelius transfer

  26. #26

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    . Annis must be sick of defending the un-defendable.
    If he was honest with himself I think he'd find he was sick of it.

  27. #27
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    5,538

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Always thought that the bottom line between Tan and Malky was about Transfer fees not just all this Racism stuff.
    If I remember right wasn't Cornelius and malky's agent the same fella?

    Also i notice that no mention of this court case on the dark side. Annis must be sick of defending the un-defendable.
    Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    If he was honest with himself I think he'd find he was sick of it.
    There is a thread on AAMB:

    http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/vi...p?f=2&t=180242

    Similar range of views as on here. Mainly 'lay off Malky', 'screw the thieving agents', 'the timing must be co-incidental'.
    there are fascists pretending to be humanitarians like cannibals on a healthkick eating only vegetarians (Roger McGough)

  28. #28

    Re: City in court again

    It is the newspaper that is running the story now. The case has been running for a while.

  29. #29

    Re: City in court again

    They have launched a claim to have it heard in open court....not launched a claim

  30. #30
    International Vimana.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    way out west
    Posts
    11,475

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Sorry to go all Bluetit, but I think you mean incredible, not incredulous. :
    I might have used it wrongly?, but I did mean incredulous - as in 'incredulous to me'.

    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/incredulous
    :xmassherlock:

    TBH, an incorrect (or not) word is the least of my own woes in this thread, having a: taken the Daily Mail seriously and b: got slightly jerky of knee over it ;) deary me, what was I (not) thinking!

  31. #31

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    There is a thread on AAMB:

    http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/vi...p?f=2&t=180242

    Similar range of views as on here. Mainly 'lay off Malky', 'screw the thieving agents', 'the timing must be co-incidental'.
    With the aUthoR defending Malky to the hilt.

  32. #32

    Re: City in court again

    I cant believe some people actually think Tan has now got this in court as Malkys got a job.

  33. #33

    Re: City in court again

    As much as i like and admire Malky, if he has committed a crime then Vincent Tann has every right to take him to court. As far as agents goes, i really do think that they are vultures and that all clubs in the UK should stop paying their outlandish fees.

  34. #34

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I cant believe some people actually think Tan has now got this in court as Malkys got a job.
    you'd better believe it, on the dark side as well, especially Archibald Arseholend.

    Some would rather City go down the pan than accept what the Club is doing to unearth corruption.

    If they are guilty they should suffer the consequences.

  35. #35

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    There is a thread on AAMB:

    http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/vi...p?f=2&t=180242

    Similar range of views as on here. Mainly 'lay off Malky', 'screw the thieving agents', 'the timing must be co-incidental'.
    The thread on there is quite refreshing.
    The only people defending Malky are Annis and the grange end multi whose defence seems to consist of Barry Shitpeas and City123's posts copied from here.

    As soon as Annis starts using facebook quotes to back himself up you know he is swimming against the tide.

    My opinion is get this into public court and if guilty fuk em all, Tan may have done the football world a service.

  36. #36

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    I might have used it wrongly?, but I did mean incredulous - as in 'incredulous to me'.

    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/incredulous
    :xmassherlock:

    TBH, an incorrect (or not) word is the least of my own woes in this thread, having a: taken the Daily Mail seriously and b: got slightly jerky of knee over it ;) deary me, what was I (not) thinking!
    I see the problem here, you're using a dictionary for yanks :xmashehe:

  37. #37

    Malky's Wife and Moody's Wife allegedly owned a business together overseas .....

    Speaking to someone fairly close to all of this they said ALLEGEDLY - Malky's wife and Moodys wife co owned a company based outside the UK and that it was this arrangement that was being looked at with regard to transfer fees, consultant fees, commission payments or whatever it is they want to call it this week.

    If true - then it stinks of well planned and premeditated corruption. Making / taking money this way hurts 2 people only -
    1 Tan as it was his money
    2 The fans as it ultimately affects the financial well being of the club, ticket prices, future budgets for players etc.

  38. #38

    Re: City in court again

    I'd say the timing here is a coincidence, but the idea that the Daily Mail was tipped off by someone at the club about the hearing today after the news broke about Malky's proposed job seems plausible to me.

    The obvious "dodgy" looking transfer from that summer was the Cornelius one (or so it seems to me at least), so it's a surprise to see that the charges stem from a couple of deals where we paid what I'd say was the going rate for the two players involved - reportedly, we also got our money back when Caulker signed for QPR and the Jones/Odemwingie swap was generally thought to be a fair one, in financial terms at least, at the time.

  39. #39

    Re: City in court again

    If you mess with Tan look out.I was told from day one that he is a man of honour and principles.If you cross him thats it you will regret it and I dont blame him.He made one big mistake by changing our colour and put that right along with saving the club but some only a small number will not forgive.On the other hand you can be a football hooligan drag the name of our club through the dirt be forgiven and welcomed back its a strange old world we live in.

  40. #40

    Re: City in court again

    Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    If you mess with Tan look out.I was told from day one that he is a man of honour and principles.If you cross him thats it you will regret it and I dont blame him.He made one big mistake by changing our colour and put that right along with saving the club but some only a small number will not forgive.On the other hand you can be a football hooligan drag the name of our club through the dirt be forgiven and welcomed back its a strange old world we live in.
    Who on earth are you talking about? But you are 100% correct.
    Strange supporters down this way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •