+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: City in court again

Re: City in court again

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    . ***** must be sick of defending the un-defendable.
    If he was honest with himself I think he'd find he was sick of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Always thought that the bottom line between Tan and Malky was about Transfer fees not just all this Racism stuff.
    If I remember right wasn't Cornelius and malky's agent the same fella?

Also i notice that no mention of this court case on the dark side. ***** must be sick of defending the un-defendable.
    Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    If he was honest with himself I think he'd find he was sick of it.
    There is a thread on ****:

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/vi...p?f=2&t=180242

Similar range of views as on here. Mainly 'lay off Malky', 'screw the thieving agents', 'the timing must be co-incidental'.

It is the newspaper that is running the story now. The case has been running for a while.

They have launched a claim to have it heard in open court....not launched a claim

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Sorry to go all Bluetit, but I think you mean incredible, not incredulous. :
    I might have used it wrongly?, but I did mean incredulous - as in 'incredulous to me'.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/incredulous

TBH, an incorrect (or not) word is the least of my own woes in this thread, having a: taken the Daily Mail seriously and b: got slightly jerky of knee over it ;) deary me, what was I (not) thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Similar range of views as on here. Mainly 'lay off Malky', 'screw the thieving agents', 'the timing must be co-incidental'.
    With the aUthoR defending Malky to the hilt.

I cant believe some people actually think Tan has now got this in court as Malkys got a job.

As much as i like and admire Malky, if he has committed a crime then Vincent Tann has every right to take him to court. As far as agents goes, i really do think that they are vultures and that all clubs in the UK should stop paying their outlandish fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I cant believe some people actually think Tan has now got this in court as Malkys got a job.
    you'd better believe it, on the dark side as well, especially Archibald Arseholend.

Some would rather City go down the pan than accept what the Club is doing to unearth corruption.

If they are guilty they should suffer the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

The thread on there is quite refreshing.
    The only people defending Malky are ***** and the grange end multi whose defence seems to consist of Barry Shitpeas and City123's posts copied from here.

As soon as ***** starts using facebook quotes to back himself up you know he is swimming against the tide.

My opinion is get this into public court and if guilty fuk em all, Tan may have done the football world a service.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    I might have used it wrongly?, but I did mean incredulous - as in 'incredulous to me'.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/incredulous

TBH, an incorrect (or not) word is the least of my own woes in this thread, having a: taken the Daily Mail seriously and b: got slightly jerky of knee over it ;) deary me, what was I (not) thinking!
    I see the problem here, you're using a dictionary for yanks

I'd say the timing here is a coincidence, but the idea that the Daily Mail was tipped off by someone at the club about the hearing today after the news broke about Malky's proposed job seems plausible to me.

The obvious "dodgy" looking transfer from that summer was the Cornelius one (or so it seems to me at least), so it's a surprise to see that the charges stem from a couple of deals where we paid what I'd say was the going rate for the two players involved - reportedly, we also got our money back when Caulker signed for QPR and the Jones/Odemwingie swap was generally thought to be a fair one, in financial terms at least, at the time.

If you mess with Tan look out.I was told from day one that he is a man of honour and principles.If you cross him thats it you will regret it and I dont blame him.He made one big mistake by changing our colour and put that right along with saving the club but some only a small number will not forgive.On the other hand you can be a football hooligan drag the name of our club through the dirt be forgiven and welcomed back its a strange old world we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    If you mess with Tan look out.I was told from day one that he is a man of honour and principles.If you cross him thats it you will regret it and I dont blame him.He made one big mistake by changing our colour and put that right along with saving the club but some only a small number will not forgive.On the other hand you can be a football hooligan drag the name of our club through the dirt be forgiven and welcomed back its a strange old world we live in.
    Who on earth are you talking about? But you are 100% correct.
    Strange supporters down this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    Moody and Mackay ripped Tan off for shit loads , if some guys did that to me , I would be the same , fucck the pair of them .
    When exactly did you have your brain removed?

From reading for about 2 minutes you understand why tan is going for this.

It isn't a vendetta against MM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    The issue is why now? He's showing himself to be vindictive and unforgiving. They are very unpleasant character traits.
    Tan is very unpleasant......
    Vile creature

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Vile creature
    Are you for real?

Vile creature
    I know what kind of man gives 1 million to local charities

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    If there are outstanding matters and MM is implicated, then Vincent Tan should have just raised it when it came to light. Not now.
    In fact there ought to be a counter case of 'withholding knowledge of a crime (with malicious intent)'.

If they should have been punished for a wrongdoing, then that should have been long underway.

Now it looks vindictive and petty - whether MM / IM still have a case to answer or not.

It seems that MM and Iain M are getting their careers back together.
    I seem to remember reading somewhere that Moody was on his backside and living back with his parents for a while? Cannot verify.

FFS. Apparently a very poor way to go about things here, Vincent Tan.
    maybe they have spent all this time looking for involvement of Inglis and Manasseh in the transfer dealings and it is only now they have accepted no involvement at all....

playing devils advocate of course...

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    And publicises it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    And publicises it.
    Well said that man.

When exactly did you have your brain removed?
    So if someone ripped you off , you would be happy , knob jockey

People like robert maxwell....... And vinny tan ........ Creatures like that

Never mind about all that, he made us play in red shirts for a while the bastard