+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: City in court again

Re: City in court again

Abraham is having a battering on his own board and all he can do is use Facebook quotes.He hates Tan with a vengence because his position as a 'super fan' has been eroded by the club management sealing all the leaks.His updates are now plagarised from elsewhere and where his opinion was hardly challenged it is now a regular occurence. Motivated by self interest and the claims of love for the club look more false by the minute.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Who on earth are you talking about? But you are 100% correct.
    Strange supporters down this way.
    you don't know what he is talking about but say he is 100% correct. WTF?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    And publicises it.
    adverts tend to be cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    Abraham is having a battering on his own board and all he can do is use Facebook quotes.He hates Tan with a vengence because his position as a 'super fan' has been eroded by the club management sealing all the leaks.His updates are now plagarised from elsewhere and where his opinion was hardly challenged it is now a regular occurence. Motivated by self interest and the claims of love for the club look more false by the minute.
    Some serious editing going to be happening followed by a lengthy ban for wez nqat

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    The issue is why now? He's showing himself to be vindictive and unforgiving. They are very unpleasant character traits.
    I would be vindictive too if some scummy fooker ripped me off for 10mill.

He needs to looks behind him for the rest of his life. I was a Malky fan as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    People like robert maxwell....... And vinny tan ........ Creatures like that
    No i wouldnt be happy i would persue him through court but MM ........ Nah!
    Hes not robbed Tan of anything ....
    Tan is a meglamaniac who MM has took the urine out of.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Never mind about all that, he made us play in red shirts for a while the bastard

Worst of of he publicised it the nasty man

"When exactly did you have your brain removed?"

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    If you mess with Tan look out.I was told from day one that he is a man of honour and principles.If you cross him thats it you will regret it and I dont blame him.He made one big mistake by changing our colour and put that right along with saving the club but some only a small number will not forgive.On the other hand you can be a football hooligan drag the name of our club through the dirt be forgiven and welcomed back its a strange old world we live in.
    what you talking about

he didnt just change our colour, he raped us of our identity blah blah blah

Oh and if that wasnt enough, he gave away red scarfs AND put red seats in the stand he paid for

Damm the man, Damm the man, he just aint Scam the man

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    what you talking about

he didnt just change our colour, he raped us of our identity blah blah blah

Oh and if that wasnt enough, he gave away red scarfs AND put red seats in the stand he paid for

Damm the man, Damm the man, he just aint Scam the man
    worst of all, he hasn't bought a single fecking ice cream

worst of all, he hasn't bought a single fecking ice cream
    no wonder he is hated so much

"When exactly did you have your brain removed?"
    MM hasnt been accused of stealing anything.... Except vinnys pride ?
    This is the latest pathetic chapter in the vinny "im the victim" show.

People are so OTT with how they judge others.

A foreign businessman that tried to create a commercially viable club for our and his gain.

He didn't understand how much the identity meant to the fans.

He lied to fans about the change.

But I wouldn't go so far as to call him "vile".

If he truly loved the club he would not have done so much to damage it's reputation over the years

MM hasnt been accused of stealing anything.... Except vinnys pride ?
    This is the latest pathetic chapter in the vinny "im the victim" show.
    It sounds as though your mum needs to give yo a lot less sugar in your diet it is making you talk like a Kent.

Personally I hope that Malky has done nothing wrong & is proved innocent so that he can get on with the rest of his life. That said I do think that this case could well unearth shady dealings in football, hence the attempt to get it heard behind closed doors. If agent wrong doing is proven then it could herald a massive change in the way in which agents earn their money within football which may well be good news for the clubs & paying supporters

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    It sounds as though your mum needs to give yo a lot less sugar in your diet it is making you talk like a Kent.
    Nevertheless MM has not been found guilty of anything ....yet?
    3 years on and still Tan cant move on. Sad really..... Especially for CCFC

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'd say the timing here is a coincidence, but the idea that the Daily Mail was tipped off by someone at the club about the hearing today after the news broke about Malky's proposed job seems plausible to me.

The obvious "dodgy" looking transfer from that summer was the Cornelius one (or so it seems to me at least), so it's a surprise to see that the charges stem from a couple of deals where we paid what I'd say was the going rate for the two players involved - reportedly, we also got our money back when Caulker signed for QPR and the Jones/Odemwingie swap was generally thought to be a fair one, in financial terms at least, at the time.

I dont think its the transfer costs that are the issue, but more the agents fees which go on top.....I think

Is chepstow aBRAhAM in disguise!!!!

The Pied Piper lives on .

Either that or Tandy.

He not only ripped Tan off he ripped every single Bluebird that bought a ticket. That probably rules you out though!

Well done Tan. Malky clearly took the club for a ride, and helped himself and his friends to our money. Now tan is taking him for a ride. A long and bumpy ride.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I think this happens a lot. I remember reading about how many of Mark Hughes' signings at Stoke were managed by his agent.

When there have been discussions about racism in football on here, it's usually said that football is a meritocracy and that the best players get picked. I wonder how many players have seen their careers halted before they've even started, not because of the colour of their skin but because of their choice of agent.
    Yes alledgly Jose has the same connections , its part and parcel of the world of football , which is in desperate need of top to bottom regulation

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Kitman View Post
    Sounds reasonable but I still think any damages accrued wouldn't go into rebuilding the squad but probably covering CCFC admin costs.

I agree it's vindicative from Tan but the agent system in football is horrendous and corrupt and if this case means greater regulation then I'm all for it. It's a disgrace if we've footed the bill for an agent who never even did a jot of work and raked in 700k.
    Yes, you might be right Kitman.

But I do feel the club must see this legal action through. We can look at it that it's "Tan being vindictive and trying to re-couperate". But if Malky-Moody are guilty on any level, then the way I see it is that they stole from the fans as much as the club's owner.

A lot of posters on here folk out a lot more money than I do on all things CCFC. If this case has any credence, and I very much suspect that it does, then anyone who has spend money Cardiff City in recent times should feel aggrieved that a percentage of their money has been defrauded from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    Personally I hope that Malky has done nothing wrong & is proved innocent so that he can get on with the rest of his life. That said I do think that this case could well unearth shady dealings in football, hence the attempt to get it heard behind closed doors. If agent wrong doing is proven then it could herald a massive change in the way in which agents earn their money within football which may well be good news for the clubs & paying supporters
    I like your posts Alfonso and I'm picking on you to make a point. But it seems you and a lot of folks are guilty of a huge "double-think" here.

I'm sure we all want fraud to be combated in football. So I would concur with part of your post about going after the fraudsters. But all I hope for in regard to Malky is that the truth is found. If he and any conspiritors are found guilty, then I hope they get what's coming and that the club re-coups any amounts defrauded plus damages (FFP penalties etc) and interest.