+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: City in court again

Re: City in court again

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    If you mess with Tan look out.I was told from day one that he is a man of honour and principles.If you cross him thats it you will regret it and I dont blame him.He made one big mistake by changing our colour and put that right along with saving the club but some only a small number will not forgive.On the other hand you can be a football hooligan drag the name of our club through the dirt be forgiven and welcomed back its a strange old world we live in.
    To be fair to him, he's going in the right direction to some form of redemption. But like the hooligans you mention, he dragged the club's name through the dirt in my opinion and there's still some way to go before he is forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Always thought that the bottom line between Tan and Malky was about Transfer fees not just all this Racism stuff.
    If I remember right wasn't Cornelius and malky's agent the same fella?

Also i notice that no mention of this court case on the dark side. ***** must be sick of defending the un-defendable.
    He's there defending the un-defendable not having it his own way so starts posting the facebook quotes and using his multis to back himself up

Quote Originally Posted by CopenhagenBlue View Post
    To be fair to him, he's going in the right direction to some form of redemption. But like the hooligans you mention, he dragged the club's name through the dirt in my opinion and there's still some way to go before he is forgiven.
    To be honest I dont think there is any comparison between Tan and the hooligans.Tan did what he did thinking it was the best for the club.He has stuck with us despite all the abuse and seems to learning from mistakes.I would rather be with him than without.It appears my remarks have struck a nerve.Its a pity that this matter is opening up old wounds but there is a really serious matter involved in these legal proceeding and if the allegation are correct then Tan should be applauded for standing up to people who would suck the life out of the game to fill their own pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    Is chepstow aBRAhAM in disguise!!!!
    He is the result of romantic few hours spent at the back of the bus between Tannis and Ankles.

Blue in the Face

To be honest I dont think there is any comparison between Tan and the hooligans.Tan did what he did thinking it was the best for the club.He has stuck with us despite all the abuse and seems to learning from mistakes.I would rather be with him than without.It appears my remarks have struck a nerve.Its a pity that this matter is opening up old wounds but there is a really serious matter involved in these legal proceeding and if the allegation are correct then Tan should be applauded for standing up to people who would suck the life out of the game to fill their own pockets.
    Nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    I would be vindictive too if some scummy fooker ripped me off for 10mill.

He needs to looks behind him for the rest of his life. I was a Malky fan as well.
    The mistake you're making, along with several others, is assuming that the accused parties are guilty. As far as Malky Mackay is concerned, has denied any wrongdoing and he remains innocent until proven guilty.

As for the timing, yes the case has been going on for a good while, but it's a hell of a "coincidence" that the court story appears in the Mail the very same day that it's announced that Malky is going to be appointed to a new position with the SFA.

The club has made big strides in recent times of the pitch but as far as VT is concerned I treat everything with a healthy dose of cynicism.

If I was Tan he would have been slotted by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    The issue is why now? He's showing himself to be vindictive and unforgiving. They are very unpleasant character traits.
    its been ongoing for three years and cost tan over a million pounds and now he gets his day in court, clearly states this in the article.

Quote Originally Posted by discodaz View Post
    its been ongoing for three years and cost tan over a million pounds and now he gets his day in court, clearly states this in the article.
    go Tan go

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    Abraham is having a battering on his own board and all he can do is use Facebook quotes.He hates Tan with a vengence because his position as a 'super fan' has been eroded by the club management sealing all the leaks.His updates are now plagarised from elsewhere and where his opinion was hardly challenged it is now a regular occurence. Motivated by self interest and the claims of love for the club look more false by the minute.
    brilliant,think of a few others whose stardom took a hit

Quote Originally Posted by discodaz View Post
    And it makes the Daily Mail the very same day he gets offered a job. Think about it.

And it makes the Daily Mail the very same day he gets offered a job. Think about it.
    He seems to be having a dig at the journo in his press interview.

Mackay, who was sacked by Cardiff in December 2013 after his rapport with owner Vincent Tan broke down, even claimed: "The day before the last three jobs the same person has come out and written a story."

"We were well aware of [the High Court claim], I was waiting on it. It's come up in the last three jobs that I've gone for, the same article, [by the] same person, and it was something I'd spoken to Stewart about and that my legal advisors had advised the SFA about at an early basis.

You can get that information from contacting the court listing office.Its not hard anyone can do it.Any newspaper worth their salt would have staff in contact with the courts for cases of interest and keeping a track on them.These cases dont just pop up out of the blue they take planning ie availability of judges, lawyers length of case etc.

You can get that information from contacting the court listing office.Its not hard anyone can do it.Any newspaper worth their salt would have staff in contact with the courts for cases of interest and keeping a track on them.These cases dont just pop up out of the blue they take planning ie availability of judges, lawyers length of case etc.
    I'm questioning the timing. extraordinary coincidence? It's happened before too.

His job appointment has not been accepted with universal acclaim by Scottish fans...

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...c=tyah&lang=en

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    He thinks someone has swindled £10m out of him. He's been letting lawyers investigate it for 3 years. He must have a strong case, because it's at the High Court, not a magistrate's court.
    From what I've heard he has, they were not checking his pockets for racist texts.

I'm questioning the timing. extraordinary coincidence? It's happened before too.
    Yes I see what you are saying but the reporter need not get the info from Tan he can track it and use as he wants. I agree seems mean but the same press slagged Tan off big style if you remember.Now it appears the tables have turned.

I don't think we should judge until we get the outcome. For me, I think this sort of thing is rife in the game and hope that this smashes it open once and for all. Agents and their massive fees take the piss out of us all. However, nothing has been proven yet.
    It will be a shame for me if Malky is proven dodgy ( less sympathy for Moody), as it will further tarnish one of our biggest achievements and it won't be great if Tan is shown to be vindictive and just doing this to spoil Malkys career, but this needs to be brought out in the open and sorted one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    He not only ripped Tan off he ripped every single Bluebird that bought a ticket. That probably rules you out though!
    Steady tiger.

MM took somewhere we will hope to reach again...... But not under VT.

MM owes me nothing or you

Put your brain back in

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post

Wasnt VT paying the bills ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Wasnt VT paying the bills ? ? ?

Yes he was but MM started with next to nothing in the squad and in relative terms spent next to nothing to get us up. FACT
    Perhaps somebody on here could reminds us all of his acquisitions during the period leading up to our promotion?

Steady tiger.

MM owes me nothing or you

Put your brain back in
    I am sure I know you from somewhere Chepstow. Were you the guy that was on University Challenge that got well beaten by two short planks?

Perhaps somebody on here could reminds us all of his acquisitions during the period leading up to our promotion?
    I was going to oblige but stopped at "Kenny Miller £900k"

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I was going to oblige but stopped at "Kenny Miller £900k"
    Yea we will ignore gunnar etc.....

from the WoL, so fook knows how accurate

2011-12: Aron Gunnarsson (Coventry, £350k, Joe Mason (Plymouth, £250k, Kenny Miller (Bursapor, £900k), Ben Turner (Coventry, £750k), Kadeem Harris (£150k, Wycombe), Craig Conway (Dundee Utd, Free), Don Cowie (Watford, Free), Andrew Taylor (Middlesbrough, Free), Robert Earnshaw (Forest, Free), Rudy Gestede (Metz, Free), Filip Kiss (Slovan Bratislava, Loan), Liam Lawrence (Portsmouth, Loan), Haris Vuckic (Newcastle, Loan).

2012-13: Filip Kiss (Slovan Bratislava, £500k), Etien Velikonja (Maribor, £1.5m), Jordon Mutch (£2m, Birmingham), Kim Bo-Kyung (Cerezo Osaka, £2m), Matthew Connolly (QPR, £500k), Tommy Smith (£300k, QPR), Craig Noone (£1m, Brighton), Nicky Maynard (£2.75m, West Ham), Fraizer Campbell (Sunderland, £650k), Joe Lewis (Peterborough, Free), Heidar Helguson (QPR, Free), Craig Bellamy (Liverpool, Free), Simon Lappin (Norwich, Free), Kerim Frei (Fulham, Loan), Leon Barnett (Norwich, Loan).

2013-14: Andreas Cornelius (FC Copenhagen, £8m), John Brayford (Derby, £1.5m), Simon Moore (£150k), Steven Caulker (£9m), Gary Medel (Sevilla, £10m), Kevin Theophille-Catherine (Rennes, £2.1m), Peter Odemwingie (West Brom, £2.25m)